What are you listening to?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I have to split some of these up since this page will not load on mobile now. Here are two of georgiafan videos. You will now no longer be able to post more than 4 media files per message. We will see how that works.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Post 3/3

In a close second in my Red Dirt Country artist log is Jason Boland:
When I look south, and see the storm clouds roll....
Love it.
I listen to more Red Dirt country than anything more now probably. CCR, Jason Boland, Wade Bowen, Stoney Larue, Chris Knight, all good stuff. As for music taste I'm pretty diverse. I listen to rock and country mostly. I enjoy some good Merle Haggard, and Johnny Cash, along with some Boston, and Journey. NWA and Eminem, I love them too. I like to consider myself pretty versed. Oh yeah, did you hear?? A Tribe Called Quest is getting back together. Should be good! Who doesn't like some Beastie Boys??

(I had to split the post because a post can only handle 6 pieces of media.​

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Let's try to keep this to, at most, two videos per post from here on out. Posting stuff other than videos would be great too! :) Didn't expect guys to go embed happy haha. Hopefully this will help the page load better but still allow you guys to keep posting.

oBUCKNUTo

Contributor

This group is growing on me

Also, I love this song...and the video is just an added bonus of the Blue Angels...greatest thing I've ever witnessed live. Those guys are legit.