Welcome to Season 3

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
After a great offseason and exciting draft day, we are finally on to season three. I want to remind everyone again to look over the League Guidelines and brush up on the rules again. A few were amended or expanded upon as I mentioned earlier.

One thing new that we are doing this season to drive user content and increase user interaction is to require season previews from each owner. These don't have to be as extravagant as maybe SoAndSo or Paytonno1son would do. However, you should put a little time into them and give your fellow owners an idea of how your offseason went and what you expect from your team in the upcoming season.

Some ideas that you could do would be to list any free agents that you signed and all of your draft picks. Then you could highlight the key additions and talk about them. You could do an offense, defense and special teams preview showcasing what to look for at each position. You could do a Q&A with your head coach or owner. Lots of different ways you can go with it. Get creative and have fun with it!

Everyone should have their season previews posted by the end of week one of the regular season. Anyone who has not posted their will go on auto until it is done. You can post these in your team page if you have one, create a thread (ie Minnesota Vikings 2016 Season Preview) or simply post them as a comment in this thread.

Another thing that we are going to add this year is divisional blogs. Each division will have its own blog and it will be updated every four weeks by the user with the best record in each division. If one particular wants the responsibility of doing the blog every 4 weeks regardless of record, that can probably be arranged as well.

Hopefully, you guy will find these new content items fun to do and enjoyable to read. I think adding these along with the great content many of you are doing already will really add a great deal of imersion into the league for everyone.

Good luck to everyone this season! See you guys in the playoffs! :D

whoa, Konvict27, Xxclaywilliamxx, sifukeatis, Paytonno1son, BigTexas18, woodsmall12, pack1797, BlackPaw, Mark, beeswarm, rkjones217, Warren7, NightHawkTH32, Titanman931, Trizzle911, cnorys4, SoAndSo