Deadline is THU (1/16) 11PM EST

Week 2 Games

(1-0) Jacksonville Jaguars - Glen Cieske at (0-1) Cincinnati Bengals
(1-0) San Francisco 49ers - dukies2011 at (1-0) New York Giants
(0-1) New York Jets at (1-0) Dallas Cowboys - BigTexas18
(0-1) New England Patriots at (1-0) Kansas City Chiefs - Mark
(1-0) Philadelphia Eagles - Futuriistiics at (0-1) Detroit Lions​

Last edited:
Who's the new owner? What team is he taking over?

Don't know if he's on px1 yet, but he's taking the Patriots. He's new to sim play and still learning, but I played him last night and suggested some things to work on, and BigTexas will likely play him somemore to help get him some practice. You can too if you're up for a practice game against him and can give him some pointers

Mark get in groupme with us

Lol, that's why you should join us on group me - he was on with us yesterday. It's free and quick to sign up, you can use from your phone or computer, and you can chat instantly - such as while playing an opponent or during the draft. If you don't want to though, that's fine - just want you to know it's a pretty cool method of communication

Mark

Starter
Don't know if he's on px1 yet, but he's taking the Patriots. He's new to sim play and still learning, but I played him last night and suggested some things to work on, and BigTexas will likely play him somemore to help get him some practice. You can too if you're up for a practice game against him and can give him some pointers

Lol, that's why you should join us on group me - he was on with us yesterday. It's free and quick to sign up, you can use from your phone or computer, and you can chat instantly - such as while playing an opponent or during the draft. If you don't want to though, that's fine - just want you to know it's a pretty cool method of communication

Whats the groupme group you are in? I will sign in. What do I do to sign-up?

groupme.com/register if you want to do it via computer

or go to groupme.com and click the link that says 'Get the App' if you want it on your phone.

Our group is called Illegal Procedure, but I think you need to be invited into it, so once you sign up, just post your username and someone can send you the invite