Water Cooler

Danperez

Starter
I'm good to go, I ended up downloading the game yesterday. I played the demo as the data downloaded, will we have the guess pitch option or is that being disabled?

woodsmall12

All-Star
One of the guys doing the OSFM roster tweeted out some screen caps as a teaser last night ... They are also doing a Q & A w operation sports tonight and he mentioned that the rosters would not be ready at the time the interview takes place but did say there would be a big update ... Hopefully they announce the drop date and/or release during or shortly after the Q & A

I posted a few shots below ... And damn Aaron Judge is a big boy image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
One thing that drives me crazy over there is how they over moderate stuff. People are excited to use the rosters and start their leagues but you can't ask questions or they'll ban you :rolleyes:

Danperez

Starter
Played my first game with Diamond Dynasty, Chris Carter with the walk off hit in the 10th. Pretty fun can't wait for the season to get started now.

Danperez

Starter
Just picked Jhonny Peralta and Stephen Piscotty from the market place. Had to get some cards on the team ;)

Luis3250

All-Star
How do we sub pitchers if there's already a count when the batter comes up. Do we switch him after the out or before the inning starts?