Waiver Wire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starts when advance happens (8pm), ends 12 hrs afterwards and FAs will be awarded then (8am), Users have 12 hrs after that to sign before the next advance (8pm SUN).

This is the Preseason process, mind you

Hey guys, we're going to keep the same FA signing system for the Regular Season too as we get new players to the league.

This is so that teams will for the most part play with the players they have now and won't join and attempt to redo their rosters by releasing current players and signing FAs.

Remember, Only 2 FAs can be signed each week. If they're below 75 ovr, you don't have to use the Waiver Wire and are free to sign them ingame and just post it in the Transaction Thread. Of the 2 possible FAs per week, only 1 can be over 75 ovr, and that player has to go through Waivers. Read the guidlines above for Waiver Wire rules

JohnnyShred612, motel08, alpaca16, BDJarko, SoAndSo, Ben, anthonymadis97, mookmilly81, UndisputedMVP

So when do I know if I can claim him?

Sorry, I never saw this. You're awared FS Ed Reed and have 24 hours to sign him otherwise he's free game again

As a reminder to everyone else, the Waiver Wire for week 3 opened at 8pm ET, 8/13. It will be closed again on 8pm ET, 8/14

We have a 72 hour advance during regular season, so Waiver Wire is extended to first 24 hours to make a claim, and 24 hours after that to sign your claim. Any FA's that need to go through Waiver Wire in the last 48 hours of an advance has to be posted the next week

JohnnyShred612, motel08, alpaca16, BDJarko, SoAndSo, Ben, anthonymadis97, mookmilly81, UndisputedMVP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.