VIP Scheduling | Season 7 | Week 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadez

Contributor
dspbuckle Just got word that the wife got tickets to take the kids to see Cirque Du Soleil tonight. How late can you run? I probably won't be home until 11pm cst.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
dspbuckle Just got word that the wife got tickets to take the kids to see Cirque Du Soleil tonight. How late can you run? I probably won't be home until 11pm cst.

Advance is at 11 PM CST. You will probably need to go on auto or it will be a sim. Up to dspbuckle Gotta tell the wifey not to interfere with Madden! lol

Shadez

Contributor
Advance is at 11 PM CST. You will probably need to go on auto or it will be a sim. Up to dspbuckle Gotta tell the wifey not to interfere with Madden! lol

I wish it was that easy. We purchased the tickets a while ago. Luckily she set a reminder for this morning to remind herself. I can put myself on auto before leaving to the show.

dspbuckle

All-Star

Hi Shadez,

if you're ready now go ahead and play. I don't think I'll be able to get the copy back before your proabbly cirqe de solei time and may have to stay on auto myself. Otherwise it's a double auto Sim week lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.