VIP Scheduling | Season 15 | Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dspbuckle

All-Star
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM, Slack, text, etc to do so. However, everyone must post in this thread within 12 hours of advance (the quicker the better). If you do not post, or post and disappear, your opponent may (up to the discretion of league leadership) be allowed to play the CPU or elect to have the game simmed. To avoid this happening, make sure to post in the scheduling thread and make it apparent that you are trying to get your game scheduled. The more active you are, the more info that you give and the more consistent you are in trying to schedule your games, the less likely you are to be placed on auto or have a game simmed.

Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that league leadership knows the game has been scheduled and so anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: placed by their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good Luck and Enjoy!! :start:

MATCHUP OF THE WEEK: SUPER BOWL REMATCH!
jaguars-vs-falcons-rectangle_orig.png

USER VS USER
:psbutton:DEN Broncos Danperez VS PIT Steelers GotBigP78
CLE Browns Ercolenose VS BUF Bills pack1797 :psbutton:
ARI Cardinals Outlawiskrazy VS LA Rams blahblahyea7 :psbutton:
:psbutton:KC Chiefs Tsmith2211 VS CIN Bengals AngelSuarez
:psbutton:ATL Falcons Burns VS JAX Jaguars BigTexas18
:psbutton:CAR Panthers aarms32 VS NY Giants djsalway
:psbutton:OAK Raiders dspbuckle VS HOU Texans woodsmall12
:psbutton:NE Patriots Wolfmode88 VS BAL Ravens Youngfuture
:psbutton:SEA Seahawks LostsniperLV VS SF 49ers Duv49ers
:psbutton:MIN Vikings majesty95 VS GB Packers Tbcplowboy

USER VS CPU
:psbutton:DET Lions firedup24 VS LA Chargers
DAL Cowboys VS CHI Bears Paytonno1son :psbutton:
:psbutton:NY Jets Omletnator13 VS MIA Dolphins
NO Saints VS TB Buccaneers WKXT85 :psbutton:
TEN Titans JNYHART VS IND Colts:psbutton:
PHI Eagles Jay2149 VS WAS Redskins

Advance is Thursday at 11pm CST

Last edited:

Tbcplowboy

Prospect
Tbcplowboy I should be available all day WED up to about 8 PM CST. Let me know what works for you and I'll work you in
Tonight for next few hrs. Tomorrow late afternoon. Possibly sometime during the day. Don't have a normal job with set hours I just kinda have to see what each day has in store for me.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Tonight for next few hrs. Tomorrow late afternoon. Possibly sometime during the day. Don't have a normal job with set hours I just kinda have to see what each day has in store for me.

I might be able to play at advance I'll let you know. If not I should be able to work with you tomorrow afternoon

Burns

Hall of Famer
BigTexas18 ready for an encore? I can't play at advance, but I'm available

Wednesday: Any time after 5:30 PM CST
Thursday: any time before 3 PM CST or after 8:30 PM CST

Let me know what works for you

Danperez

Starter
GotBigP78 anytime today after 430 cst. Tomorrow I have an oil change after work scheduled. so possibly later towards advance. Let me know here or slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.