VIP I Season 5 Week 16 I Schedule Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM, Group Me, text, etc to do so. However, everyone must post in this thread within 12 hours of advance (the quicker the better). If you do not post, or post and disappear, your opponent may (up to the discretion of league leadership) be allowed to play the CPU or elect to have the game simmed. To avoid this happening, make sure to post in the scheduling thread and make it apparent that you are trying to get your game scheduled. The more active you are, the more info that you give and the more consistent you are in trying to schedule your games, the less likely you are to be placed on auto or have a game simmed.

Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that league leadership knows the game has been scheduled and so anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: placed by their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good Luck and Enjoy!! :start:

CPU Games Deadline : Monday 7pm central
USER Games Deadline : Tuesday 7am central

User vs User Games
:psbutton:Packers Tigers20 vs Cowboys rkjones217
:psbutton: Chargers Glen Cieske vs Jags Blackhawk375
Falcons Studley021 vs Colts pack1797:psbutton:
:psbutton:Browns BigTexas18 vs Jets dspbuckle
:psbutton:Eagles majesty95 vs Redskins oBUCKNUTo

User vs CPU Games
Panthers Jukemwr21 vs Bucs
Titans vs Ravens
Steelers Gubber227 vs Bills
Rams blahblahyea7 vs Seahawks

CPU vs CPU Games
Saints vs 49ers
Bengals vs Cardinals
Texans vs Chiefs
Broncos vs Dolphins Luis3250 (auto)
Lions vs Vikings
Patriots vs Giants

If your CPU game isn't played with in 48 hours we will not wait for it to be played. Unless there is a user vs user game that is also yet to be played within 60 hours of advance.

All user vs user games will get 60 hours to complete.

If you play the CPU you must post within 24 hours a general time frame of when you will play your game. It doesn't have to be specific just something like "I get off at 5pm and i'll play my game at some point after dinner and before I go to bed". Failure to do so will result and me putting you on auto at the 24 hour mark which means losing your scouting and xp even if you take yourself off auto. If for some reason you can't get on here then send me a text.

Last edited:

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Oi dspbuckle

Sunday - I'm off work. I have to run to a friends storage in the morning and do some yard work but can make something happen. I can't start any later than 8pm CST.

Monday - 4-9PM CST the earlier the better.

Tuesday - 4-whenever CST

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
With so many user-user games this week I have unlocked the thread so people can start scheduling games. I would expect us to advance to this week later on tonight but that's not set in stone

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
How about you tell me when youre available since I'm 0 for 2 so far.

I did lol. Probably not tonight. Could be open late but unsure right now. Would have to be a situation where I jump on and you see it and can go also.

Most likely will be available SUN after noon or so up until about 10 PM CST. Just need to know ahead of time to lock it in.

MON should be available from about 1-5 PM CST. Would prefer to knock it out SUN if possible

oBUCKNUTo

Contributor
I did lol. Probably not tonight. Could be open late but unsure right now. Would have to be a situation where I jump on and you see it and can go also.

Most likely will be available SUN after noon or so up until about 10 PM CST. Just need to know ahead of time to lock it in.

MON should be available from about 1-5 PM CST. Would prefer to knock it out SUN if possible
8pm est

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
CPU Deadline is Monday, 7 PM CST
User Deadline is Tuesday, 7 AM CST

georgiafan please update the first post as it is not allowing me to edit it for some reason.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I'll play my CPU game tomorrow afternoon at some point after church also first post updated with who is streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.