Turning a Profit in Madden 15 CFM

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Anyone know how to make money in Madden 15 Connected Franchise? Both of the teams that I control in each of my leagues are losing money. Like -$6-10M. I don't have money for re-signings or free agents. Anyone have a proven strategy to turn a profit, especially if you are a losing team?

I have set my ticket prices and concessions under what is expected. Fans are happy. May even be a little low. Just lose $3M every road game and barely turn a $1-2M profit during home games so we're hemorrhaging money. Anyone have any tips or suggestions?

vnardella5

Starter
i went with buffalo first season wasnt that good...i did everything u did...but i moved them to brooklyn..then my profits went through the roof mid-end season...gotta win thats major..but relocating might be your only option...i think since i moved to brooklyn wes welker became more interested and i was able to sign him cheaper then others could pay him

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
i went with buffalo first season wasnt that good...i did everything u did...but i moved them to brooklyn..then my profits went through the roof mid-end season...gotta win thats major..but relocating might be your only option...i think since i moved to brooklyn wes welker became more interested and i was able to sign him cheaper then others could pay him

Did you have money when you relocated?