Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

mookmilly81

Contributor
View attachment 255 This thread will provide us all the opportunity to keep from getting rusty. If you would like to get some practice games in to hone your skills, post your availability to set up a scrimmage. Here is my window of availability until September 8, 2014:
Monday - Friday 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday - 10 AM - 1 PM
Sunday - Unsure if I will be available.***PST***
alpaca16 Futuriistiics anthonymadis97 BDJarko JDUSH Jwbowersgtr

***Records do NOT count here***

Trash talking, poor sportsmanship, & trolling will not be tolerated in this thread. The scrimmages are a perfect opportunity to practice secret plays, schemes, & concepts for upcoming league games.

Who's up to Scrimmage tomorrow afternoon/evening?

I get off work at noon ET and would like to play everyone in a practice game before the regular season starts, or as soon as possible at the latest.

motel08

Contributor
Futuriistiics I can scrimmage anytime within the hour. And pretty much Daylight and night time hours Friday.

Friday: 1 PM to 10 PM (MT) Start times for games. Sometime later. I have more available times If that scrimage time doesn't work.

alpaca16

Contributor
I am also free Friday from 4-10 EST. Schedule with SoandSo first b/c he posted first but if you have more time free just send me a pm or reply to this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.