Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoAndSo

Starter
Training Camp.jpg This thread will provide us all the opportunity to keep from getting rusty. If you would like to get some practice games in to hone your skills, post your availability to set up a scrimmage. Here is my window of availability until September 8, 2014:
Monday - Friday 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday - 10 AM - 1 PM
Sunday - Unsure if I will be available.***PST***
alpaca16 Futuriistiics anthonymadis97 BDJarko JDUSH Jwbowersgtr

***Records do NOT count here***

Trash talking, poor sportsmanship, & trolling will not be tolerated in this thread. The scrimmages are a perfect opportunity to practice secret plays, schemes, & concepts for upcoming league games.

Last edited:

alpaca16

Contributor
The league just started up and I got a user game vs warjax tomorrow (not sure what time) but we could still head to head scrimmage if you're up for it

SoAndSo

Starter
Me too... I've never been in a sim league, but I have never been accused of "cheesing / spamming / cheating" or any other term that is used nowadays.

...& I still owe you a scrimmage Future. My bad about yesterday, but you know...

Me too... I've never been in a sim league, but I have never been accused of "cheesing / spamming / cheating" or any other term that is used nowadays.

...& I still owe you a scrimmage Future. My bad about yesterday, but you know...

Yeah man, whenever you got some time, we can go

SoAndSo

Starter
Let me finish this quick reg. season game, trying to rack up enough coins to make a veteran pack purchase.

If it means to play as realistic as possible, I'm down.

That's absolutely, exactly what it means. Some things from real football we obviously can't replicate in Madden, nor do we necessarily need to. But for the most part, we want a realistic football game the way a natural game of football would go. If it'd never happen on any given Sunday, then chances are it's un-sim

Let me finish this quick reg. season game, trying to rack up enough coins to make a veteran pack purchase.

No problem. I'm waiting for everyone to join in-game before I start so that everyone has the same amount of time to get stuff done and games in

alpaca16

Contributor
Sorry got called into work so I can't scrimmage today (SoandSo + Futuriistiics) I'll be on tonight to check out the league and play my preseason game *EST*

Status
Not open for further replies.