The Show Curse...

OldWhiskey

Contributor
I'm starting to think that I have an Online Franchise curse going on in MLB 16. Out of my last 30 OF games I've had 14 games decided by three or less runs, 11 by one run or less and only one was a win. This is combined from three leagues (O's, A's and Giants) SF only counted one game because that league has slowed down in its first season.

I'm going to have get a shot of Jobu's rum and some chicken I guess to wake my bats up... :laugh:

OldWhiskey

Contributor
In one league I played Texas in the LDS with SF. Won the first game 2-0 in 10, lost game two 1-0 in the 10th on a walk off. Won game three 2-0, lost game four 3-2. We went to Game Five and were tied up 1-1 bottom of the 9th with two outs game froze. Commish had us restart the game all over and I lost 3-0, all three runs scored on two errors...I feel your pain.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
In one league I played Texas in the LDS with SF. Won the first game 2-0 in 10, lost game two 1-0 in the 10th on a walk off. Won game three 2-0, lost game four 3-2. We went to Game Five and were tied up 1-1 bottom of the 9th with two outs game froze. Commish had us restart the game all over and I lost 3-0, all three runs scored on two errors...I feel your pain.

Damn, that's rough :(

OldWhiskey

Contributor
Yeah I was pissed over that restart. I never got an answer as to why we had to play the whole game over again as the only rule about a frozen game was if someone was winning after the 5th inning they got the win, nothing about it being tied especially in the bottom of the 9th.