The Player's Lounge

Knockout511

Starter
yup, im 0-2 but that due to me literally messing up one one play or giving the ball away, haven't had one game that wants sim style

TylerDale90

Starter
So my middle linebacker is out for 2 weeks :( Johnson. He is astud also. Anyone else have any significant injuries they would like to share. I game was simmed when it happen also lol.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Sims tend to garner more injuries than played games. But looking at the NFL and seeing Dez Bryant, Tony Romo and Drew Brees out for extended periods, it does simulate real life.

pack1797

Staff member
I'm honestly not positive, but I'm afraid you might have little to no scouting info. You will get combine info on a couple of season weeks when we all do, which is a definite measurable on certain traits such as strength, speed, agility, etc. Not sure on the top three ratings you get from scouting though.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
You may get scoring info from the user before. That's uncharted territory. Not much we can do about it if not though. You should have points to get started though. Not ideal but shoulda found us 2 months ago :p