The Player's Lounge

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Kick back and take a load off. Here you can chat about real life sports, set up exhibition matches, tell your rival how bad you want to beat them, whatever. Just keep it PG-13 and respectful to your league members. :)

Players Lounge.jpg

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Who wants to run an exhibition game against me or dear ol pack1797? We need to brush up on our XB1 controller skills after so long on PlayStation lol

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'll be around today/tonight and most of the weekend. Send me a PM on here for easiest access if you want to ball

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just FYI, we have several guys on the wait list for teams in this league. Others have done some of the requirements but not done essential steps like read and agree to the rules ;) Our advice to everyone that has a team and those looking to acquire a team, be as active as possible on the forum until we are able to kickoff. We are not just a show up and play league. Guys that are not active and engaging with other league and site members on the forum will eventually be replace by guys who are willing to immerse themselves more fully into the league experience. Just a heads up.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just wanted to mention that pack1797 and I have been looking at everyone's season previews and you guys are doing great! I typically do not comment as I like to organize mine by posts without comments. But I have read them all and they are great! Keep up the good work!