The Ohio State QB situation.

Colefolks319

Contributor
If you were Urban Meyer who would you start at qb and why? I'm not sure who I would go with but I definitely feel like whoever gets the initial nod will be looking over both shoulders at least at the start of the year. I'd lean towards Barrett but who knows.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Why Barrett? I don't know enough to really have an opinion. They are all obviously very capable. But I did read in one magazine that Cardale was getting more of the first team reps in the spring so has a slight edge in the competition.

Colefolks319

Contributor
Barrett imo got them through conference play to the big 10 title game and broke the big 10 single season td record in the process. The O looked different with him running it as opposed to Braxton. Barrett is a better passer I feel weird knocking the two-time Big Ten offensive player of the year.

Nympholepsy42

Contributor
Helfrich will find a QB. Let's be honest, the system makes the QB for the most part and we are loaded with options. Freeman and Tyner make that offense go and they are both studs. We've also got the best wide receiver group in the nation and solid O-line and defense. Dont sleep on those Ducks!