The Official Browns Ravens Rivalry Hate Thread

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Season 4 Week 3

923thefan300px.jpg

Welcome to 92.3 The Fan the number one rated sports talk show here in Cleveland. The Browns do have a big game vs the Jaguars coming up, but we're already looking ahead to the one everyone is interested in. The first of 2 of the Browns Ravens games. The Ravens led the Browns 24-8 going into the 2014 season. Both teams that year got new owners. Chris Bigtex took over the Browns, and Neal Konvict27 took over the Ravens. Since then the Browns are 6-1 including a playoff win. Here in Cleveland we have no love for the Ravens. Lets took a look at what happened the last time these 2 teams took the field:

HadenINT_zps7b1d06c2.jpg

Joe "Raven Killer" Haden intercepts Joe Flacco to seal the deal.

MingoINTTD_zps8e305062.jpg

Barky also intercepts Flacco, but this one was returned for a 71 yard touchdown!

GordonCatch_zps1692fce7.jpg

Josh "Big Game" Gordon catches a 63 yard pass from Johnny Football
We are expecting more of the same in week 4. Johnny just resigned a huge deal to lock him in for the next 7 years. His new contract is worth 112M and he will be the face of this franchise for the next 7 years, and will be in the Ravens face. Not to mention the other resignings of Justin Gilbert, Barky, and Joel Bitonio. Gordon still has 5 years on his contract so the Browns are going to be better than the Ravens for years to come! The Ravens are lucky they aren't going to see Gordon this week, but with the production of the new rookies and rookie pro bowl wide receiver Darryl Tyson, there isn't going to be a problem!

We have some insider audio from a few of the Browns players:

nfl_u_manz2_cr_576x324.jpg

Flacco is old and washed up! He's a has been. Time for him to think about moving to Florida.

gordon_josh_g_mp_576.jpg

They can't even stop me when I'm double covered.... As we saw last game.

Joe-Haden-USA-Today.jpg

Flacco? Never heard of her.
Even prominent rapper Machine Gun Kelly dropped by to drop a dime on the Browns. Hear the cut here:

There you have it Cleveland. Everybody is pumped up for this rivalry game coming up. We will have all of your game audio and up to the minute news right here on 92.3 The Fan. Let's Go Cleveland!

c346b1624270fa53abe1a1d9d93ca6ad.jpg

Last edited:

Konvict27

Starter

radio 2.jpg
Gooooodmornig ravensfans!!! This is your host Trent Styles its a great day to be a raven fan as the Ravens sit at 2-0.With a game this week with the Packers they will look to keep pace with the Cleveland Brownbags.We have alot to get into today but before we do i want to give a big shout out to the Ravens defense.They have been the standouts thus far this season and have a tough challenge this week with Mr Rodgers coming to town.Lets keep up the good work boys.

Okay lets get into the topic of the day there has been a lot of crap being spilled out of the mouth of the bone heads over at 92.3 The Fan in Cleveland.These fools think cause of there recent success against the Ravens they are on our level.We have a quote here from the drunk Josh Gordon stating "They cant even stop me when im double covered". This guy needs to smoke another one.We also have a quote from Joe Haden saying "Flacco never heard of her".This from the guy who came to the draft with his hair in finger waves looking like someone stole his lucky charms.

haden.jpg
The phone lines are blowing up so lets get to some callers.

We got Larry from south baltimore your on 105.7 The Fan...
Larry:Hello hello
Styles:Your on with Trent Styles go ahead

Larry:Hey there Trent long time listener you guys do a great job
Styles:Thanks

Larry:I dont no about these cleveland guys they win a couple games and they think they did something.You would think they won a ring all the trash they talk.Hey cleveland you count your success in wins against the Ravens we count our success in rings two of them.Thanks Trent
Styles:Thanks Larry

Next on the line we got Trisha from Pikesville...
Trisha:I don't no why these guys talk so much you wouldve thought they won something.They had a good run in the division but that ends week 4.GO RAVENS!!!
Styles:thanks for the call Trisha..

Neal from Towson your on the line with Trent Styles speak your mind...
Neal: im so tired of these fools talking crap most fans don't even consider the Browns a rival or on our level.There more like our little brother then our rival.There have been some battles over thew past few years but the Browns are not the organization that we are nor will they ever be.
Styles: Thanks for the call neal..

Who's next on the line.Hank from Milford Mill your on with Trent Styles and The Fan
Hank:Trent I got one thing to say and one thing only.BROWNS SUCK!!!
Styles:Bwahahahahah!! Love it man thanks for the call.

There you have it Ravens fans this city is ready for the Packers and the Brownbags after.I can't wait to watch these next few games our team seems primed and ready.I heard that Josh Gordon will miss the game due to a sore anal cavity.Must be from all those late night Molly sessions with Johnny Football, those two are a little to close for this guy.

pic.jpg

Before we go just wanted to leave you guys with a cut that my lil homie been trying to get me to play for a while no better time than now with all this Brownbag booty chatter.

Thanks for tuning in to 105.7 The Fan
till next time this Trent Styles saying PEACE AND GO RAVENS!!!

Last edited:

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
923thefan300px.jpg
GOOD MORNING CLEVELAND!! Welcome to the Browns hour here on 92.3 The Fan. I'm your host Andy Baskin, and I'm here with Jeff Phelps, good morning Jeff. Let's get right into this. Our Beloved Browns last night came up winners in OT against the Ravens 20-14. Johnny, miracle boy, finds a way to get it done in overtime and send the Ravens packing. Ravens defense swallowed the play up, and there was also a missed read by Johnny to the open slot man, but he scrambles to the sideline to extend the play, we thought he was dead in the water then he steps back and Tyson breaks open to score the touchdown! It was amazing! Were gonna open up the phone lines to let the voice of Cleveland be heard 216-578-0092:

Andy: 92.3 The Fan, what's on your mind?

Michael: Hey Andy, good morning. First off Just want to say I love the show.
Andy: Thanks Mike

Michael: My question is about Gordon. He was lost in the preseason and out half of the year, I think Tyson has really stood out and taken on the role to show that he can be the #1 guy. This injury showed alot about the Browns and their depth at wide receiver. What do you think this does for Tyson in the future with this new found glory?
Andy: Thanks for the call Michael, good question. First off let me say that absolutely Darryll Tyson has stepped up. When we drafted him in the 4th round last year nobody expected him to be the guy that he was definatley not a number 2 guy. He wasn't well scouted by many teams, and not expected to do much. His rookie year he had 63 catches and 9 TD. Now he shows that he can be that number one guy. In 4 games, he has 19 catches and 4 TD. 2 of those came last night. Defenses seem to have a problem containing him. We'll have to see what happens in 3 years when his contract expires. Hopefully he'll sign an extension but I want to see this guy on the Browns for many years to come. After last night's game I'm sure he is going to be nicknames the "Raven Killer"

Jeff: Yes Tyson is a great option at WR. He has given Johnny and this team the confidence that they can manage without Gordon, of course when he comes back he will be a welcome sight. I also want to talk about rookie WR Levone Culliver. He has been a strong option for #2 in Gordon's absense. He has 13 receptions and 2 TD already. Once Gordon comes back, he'll move back down to slot and I think he will be even better there.

Andy: Alright next caller, Jimmy, your live with 92.3 The Fan

Jimmy: Hey Andy, long time listener, first time caller. Hey my buddy lives up in Baltimore, and he was telling me yesterday before the game how much the people were calling in and talking trash about Cleveland over on Baltimore 105.7 The Fan. They also bring up this thing about 2 rings. Well, I'm not sure if they're aware but this isn't really a "what have you done for me?" business anymore, it's a "what have you done for me lately" business now. This win brings Cleveland up to what? 5-1 over Baltimore since the new owners came in?
Andy: Well Jimmy, it's actually 7-1 now. I totally agree, it definatley is a "what have you done for me lately" business and lately the Browns haven't lost a division game since 2014, 7 straight against the Ravens, and 2 straight divisional playoff appearances. From our history before that, this team looks like they are heating up to do something great for the city of Cleveland. I don't think this is just a basketball town anymore. I'm starting to see more Manziel and Peterson jersey's around than I am Lebron jerseys. Safe to say Johnny has restored faith into this football team.

Andy: We can take one more caller, 92.3 The Fan, talk to me!

Neal: Hey Andy, good morning, I just wanted to say when it comes to Cleveland football, CLEVELAND SUCKS RAVENS FOR *click*
Andy: Not sure how he got past the call screening.

Andy: Last caller, Mark your live on 92.3
Mark:
Hey, I just wanted to see your thoughts on the Manziel contract. Personally, I think Johnny would have needed more than he did to resign, but I was happy with the contract he was given. Do you think the mega deal will be worth it in the future?
Jeff: I do, I really do. Word on the street was he wanted a $145M contract. He ended up signing a $109M extension. He's been in the MVP voting 2 years in a row, and led us to divisional playoff appearances. Early in this season, his TD/INT ratio is decent. He's 9/4 which is better than it has been! I see his accuracy improving, and he's only 24 years old. Ravens fans have alot to worry about over the next 5-6 years, with alot of our stars signing extensions last year and this year. Last night he showed us he's worth every penny of that extension. We LOVE seeing the Ravens go down like that. Especially when we let them feel like they have a chance;)

Jeff: There you have it, Ravens cannot stand up to the Browns, or they certainly haven't showed it. Cleveland have won their last 16 division games, and are sitting at 4-0 this year. The Broncos and us are the only 2 remaining undefeated teams in the AFC. Looks like we could get a Browns Broncos AFC Championship! We don't see the Ravens again until week 16, but our team hasn't shown anything that says we can't beat them! Here at 92.3 we have NO LOVE for the Ravens! You can catch all of the browns action last night on our website and from the links below, and most of all Go Browns!

Cleveland vs Ravens Game Photos
Cleveland vs Ravens Highlights

Lastly, we leave you with the photo that will haunt the Ravens for years to come:
10959842_10153126491049181_3019669225415968633_n.jpg

Last edited:

Konvict27

Starter
radio 2.jpg

Goooooodmorning ravensfans welcome back to 105.7 The Fan.This is your host Trent Styles I stand here before you the proud fan of a first place football team.With the Cleveland Brownbaggers getting smacked up by the Lions 35 to 6. Now the pressure falls to the Ravens as the playoff push comes on full its time to tighten there belts.With the Brownbaggers not coming up till week 16 the Ravens must stay on the task.

The offense must improve if this team is to go deep into the post season. With the defense playing at a championship level it would be a shame to waist it on under performing offense. So Baltimore we turn to you how are you feeling about your first place Ravens. I see the phone lines heating up let's get to the callers.

We have got Shawn from Patterson Park on the line...
Shawn:Hello hi Trent i'm loving life rite now the Ravens are in first place and the schedule is looking great.Loving life Trent loving life.
Trent:Thanks for the call Shawn we are loving it to.

Trent:Who do we have next Sam from Pikesville how are you.
Sam:How are you Trent. I honestly don't like that we have the Browns so late we haven't beat them in a while it would suck to lose the division that late in the year.
Trent:First off Sam I don't see us losing another game all year.We should win the rest of our divisional games.While the Brownbaggers should lose to the Broncos.

Who's next on the line we got Brad from Overlea...
Brad:Hi Trent I can't get enough of hearing the Cleveland fans make excuses for there lack luster defense.I listen to 92.3 out in Cleveland just to get a good laugh on the way to work.
Trent:I think i may have to tune in or maybe even give a call.Thanks for the call Brad.

Next on the line we have Jay from Dundalk...
Jay:Hey Trent great show.
Trent:Thanks Jay
Jay:Trent this defense we have is head and shoulders above the rest of the league.Trent just imagine if the offense comes around the sky is the limit...super bowl maybe..
Trent:I like that super bowl talk Jay just keep up the support big guy.

Okay who do we have next Chris from Westminster sup Chris..

Chris: Trent we are set up for success even after we traded Jimmy Smith we still have the best scoring defense in the game. A great O line and D line a sick secondary...I mean bring it
Trent: OOOOH YEA bring it baby thanks for the call Chris.

Okay folks there you have it the thoughts of the everyday Ravens fan. We got the home stretch coming up so i hope all you guys stay tuned to 105.7 The Fan for all Ravens Talk. And before we go I got one thing to say BROWNS SUCK!!! Thanks guys Peace and Go Ravens!!!