The Locker Room

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to The Locker Room

Feel free to sit back and talk about the league, the NFL or life's greater meaning. It's up to you!

Featured-ImageDR.jpg

Wouldn't be stupid if the Vikings were like 0-8 and were losing even with Peterson playing beast football, but the rest of the talent on the team couldn't support him to get wins. It'd sorta make sense if that were the case and they were going to start rebuilding the next few years. I don't think they need to do that though. Improve the defense a little and get the QB straightened out and they'd be fine, even great with AP still there and doing his thing.

People keep saying the same for Tony Gonzalez of my 2nd favorite team, the Falcons. They've lost a few games and Julio Jones is out for the season, now everyone thinks they're done and they should trade Tony back to the Chiefs who are 'super bowl contenders' this year so he can have a shot at a ring.

While it'd be an interesting storyline, if NFL teams made personnel decisions based on such reasons, it's absolutely ridiculous. The Falcons' season isn't over and they'll need all the weapons they can get if they want to get back in shape. And what would that say about Gonzalez if he suddenly wanted to hop back over to his old team because they're winning and his current one is losing?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Wouldn't be stupid if the Vikings were like 0-8 and were losing even with Peterson playing beast football, but the rest of the talent on the team couldn't support him to get wins. It'd sorta make sense if that were the case and they were going to start rebuilding the next few years. I don't think they need to do that though. Improve the defense a little and get the QB straightened out and they'd be fine, even great with AP still there and doing his thing.

People keep saying the same for Tony Gonzalez of my 2nd favorite team, the Falcons. They've lost a few games and Julio Jones is out for the season, now everyone thinks they're done and they should trade Tony back to the Chiefs who are 'super bowl contenders' this year so he can have a shot at a ring.

While it'd be an interesting storyline, if NFL teams made personnel decisions based on such reasons, it's absolutely ridiculous. The Falcons' season isn't over and they'll need all the weapons they can get if they want to get back in shape. And what would that say about Gonzalez if he suddenly wanted to hop back over to his old team because they're winning and his current one is losing?

Ya the correlation he made to the Cowboys trading Walker did make some sense. But I don't think there's a team out there as dumb as the Vikings were then. Plus we were a playoff team last year!

I would mind seeing Tony go back to KC. I don't think he should "ask" for it, he made his decision. But if they wanted him back and ATL could get a pick it woulda make sense.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
There shouldn't be an issue now. The issue we had was in the preseason when you cut a guy it doesn't free up the full amount of his contract until you are at 53 players or below.

Mark

Starter
There shouldn't be an issue now. The issue we had was in the preseason when you cut a guy it doesn't free up the full amount of his contract until you are at 53 players or below.

Ok, I will give it a try. Are you sure you dont need another kicker? LOL.

Mark

Starter
Can we get some players from the TSO site to join our league? Does anyone know of some people that might want to join another online league?

Hey, what do you guys got planned for this weekend? If anyone's free like friday, saturday, or early sunday, I was thinking we could do a quick tournament style event to celebrate the super bowl and maybe get some user vs user games in for guys who haven't played each other yet or might not have a user game on their schedule. We can work out details if anyone's even free

BigTexas18, Glen Cieske, Mark, GB3, dukies2011

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Can we get some players from the TSO site to join our league? Does anyone know of some people that might want to join another online league?

Be careful recruiting from other sites, they may ban you. And for the record I don't openly endorse it ;)

Mark

Starter
Be careful recruiting from other sites, they may ban you. And for the record I don't openly endorse it ;)

You are the one that pulled us all from TSo Maj, you may not endorse it but you already did it, thats BS to finally come back after how many months, and then to call out someone else for something you already did. Sucker you must be confused, lol.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
You are the one that pulled us all from TSo Maj, you may not endorse it but you already did it, thats BS to finally come back after how many months, and then to call out someone else for something you already did. Sucker you must be confused, lol.

I was on there and in a league and just mentioned it. I'm just saying before careful ofopenly doing it as someone may report you and you could get banned. I'm not opposed to new people finding us, I'm just saying I don't openly endorse trying to poach from other sites ;)

majesty95, we took a vote and everyone agreed that you should play me in Madden and if I beat you you should return to the league.

And since voting = democracy, if you don't agree then you hate America :cool: