Thanks For Having Me Back

iTvizzyy

Starter
I apologize to everyone involved in this league for what I have done in the past. I know some aren't too fond of me but in time I hope to bury that with everyone. In the mean time I am just here to rebuild a struggling franchise and play some football. Look forward to it. Thanks for having me back.

B

BlackPaw

P.S. Welcome back, try to be mindful of others next time. This world is bigger than both you and me.

iTvizzyy

Starter
I have written paragraphs of apologizes to Majesty before I even attempted to get back in the league just because I knew it was a terrible thing I did. I also recently apologized to both Majesty and Pack. They know I am sincerely sorry for what I did to the league, I thought Id let the league know I was sorry as well.

B

BlackPaw

Well that's good iTvizzyy . I'm just giving ya sh*t because that's my team and I wanted them to begin with. The context of the behavior is between you and leadership. Its good to have you back, its obvious that you will contribute to the league and be active, so that's good for us all. I will stop when you offer compensation for your destruction.

iTvizzyy

Starter
Well that's good iTvizzyy . I'm just giving ya sh*t because that's my team and I wanted them to begin with. The context of the behavior is between you and leadership. Its good to have you back, its obvious that you will contribute to the league and be active, so that's good for us all. I will stop when you offer compensation for your destruction.
lol what do you need

pack1797

Staff member
Welcome back. Good luck with your team. You worked hard and swallowed a lot of pride to get back in the league. I think it speaks to your attitude, and it speaks well of the league that you wsnted back in that much. Glad it worked out, and it's nice to have you back.

iTvizzyy

Starter
Welcome back. Good luck with your team. You worked hard and swallowed a lot of pride to get back in the league. I think it speaks to your attitude, and it speaks well of the league that you wsnted back in that much. Glad it worked out, and it's nice to have you back.
thank you