Tennis World Tour coming in 2018

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
A sim tennis game is in the works and it will feature some real life players. Anyone else here but me following this ? There isn't any screenshots or videos out yet I will be tracking and post when I see some.

Bigben Interactive and Breakpoint Studio has announced Tennis World Tour, a new tennis simulator made by developers who also worked on the popular Top Spin series.

Tennis World Tour will feature more than 30 playable tennis stars including Roger Federer, Gaël Monfils, Angelique Kerber, Garbiñe Muguruza and many more.

Tennis World Tour Game Designer and former Top Spin 4 Producer Pierre André said in the announcement:

For years we’ve wanted to create a new tennis game, a spiritual successor to “Top Spin 4”. Technical evolutions now mean we can create the ultra-realistic simulation that we’ve been dreaming of.

Director of Video Games at Bigben Benoît Clerc also said:

We are proud to give to all tennis fans a game worthy of their enthusiasm. The level of quality, wealth of content and game mechanics will ensure Tennis World Tour is one of the best sport simulations on the market.

Tennis World Tour will be coming to consoles sometime in 2018. More information on the game will be announced at Gamescom 2017 in August.

Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...rmer-top-spin-developers/#V6LLcLj5FVoq40op.99

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I picture Burns being into tennis and being really good at it lol. I'll most likely pick this up since the guys that made Top Spin did iut. Hopefully it is good and the action can be feasible online.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Everything I read on OS (for what that’s worth) says the game is awful and AO tennis is the one to get. I haven’t played either though

Burns

Hall of Famer
The game isn't terrible. I haven't played it in a bit, but they're slowly making improvements. Online isn't enabled yet as far as I know which is super disappointing.

That being said, the game is a bit more random than Top Spin 4, which is nice. You cant perfectly nail a serve on the corner every time. The harder you try and serve, the more inaccurate it'll be, which is nice. They definitely have some work to do. Maybe look at getting it if it goes on sale.