Studley021

Studley021

Starter
Hey everybody, figured it was time for an introduction. I've pretty much played Madden since the beginning. Growing up my friends and I would get together and play season after season together with the Falcons. I'm a huge Falcon fan and always have been. All the friends, including myself, are now married and we really don't get together too often to play. So, I started a couple years back playing online ranked games. In all honesty, I used to play the majority of games online with the NCAA series. Kind of sad that series has been put on hold. This will be my first time trying the connected franchise in Madden. Several of my buddies and I used to play online dynasty mode in the college game. I definitely get tired of playing some of the guys/kids online that are always going for it in crazy situations and just playing unrealistic. Looking forward to some smart football. I was born and raised in the middle Georgia area, so I live and breathe Falcons and UGA football. Thanks for having me.

mycaddy

Starter
I love the Falcons... Obviously The Lions are my favorite and been a fan of the Lions my entire life but I moved to Atlanta in 2006 and had season tickets for several seasons.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I think we have 3 or 4 Falcons fans now. Over-running the Cowboy fans. Crazy!

Thanks for the introduction! Glad to have you here!