Star Wars: Battlefront

woodsmall12

All-Star
wallpaper_SWBF_1920x1080.jpg

bmorg90

Prospect
I did not even give this game a thought until I did a review on it. I am actually looking forward to trying it out. Here is my review.

May the force be with you!

Ever dream about becoming a Jedi and saving the world? Well now you basically can in the new Starwars: Battlefront game. The game play is pretty similar to most other games. Their is a cooperative missions where you can play as a storm trooper or a rebel alliance. You will be able to explore the worlds by vehicles that fly and ones that are ground based only. Once you get deeper into the game you will be able to unlock characters such a Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker and Han Solo. And don't forget about everyone's favorite; multiplayer mode. The rounds will support up to 40 players and there will be 12 multiplayer maps to play on. So look out 2015 Star Wars is going to take over.

bmorg90

Prospect
I read about that too. It's going to be like call of duty. Everyone plays the campaign but they all stay for the multiplayer. I never thought I would be in to such a game, but I might just get it

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Is it considered an RPG? I don't like RPGs either but I thought this fell more in the category of shooters like Call of Duty? Or is the story mode aspect more RPG?