Socom 2

Gubber227

Starter
Just trying to bring back memories here guys. It is my favorite game of all time. Did any of you guys play this game back in the day? If so, any good memories you guys can recall? Wish they would bring this game back on the Playstation

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
There was talk a few years ago that they were going to remake SOCOM on PS4 and bring back some of the old maps. Haven't heard anything in awhile though.

My favorite maps were fish hook and crossroads. I would love to see those with updated graphics on PS4. We used to play every other night and had a clan of like 10-12 guys. It was a ton of fun. One of my favorite gaming memories.

Gubber227

Starter
I played everyday after school. I was like 12-13 years old. They were suppose to an they did but only on PC. Its called H hour I believe. I loved every single map. Couple of my favorites would be Crossroads, Fish Hook an Desert Glory

SuperBowlNachos

Contributor
I put so many damn hours on this game. You can still play online if you really want to. I was all in with on League Battles with my clan. We still have a Facebook group for everyone to keep in touch after all these years. US East 5 represent!

I think my favorite map was Foxhunt because I liked to snipe. I was just looking at a map list and could list 90% of them as my favorite. I loved any map that catered to a game type. Sujo and Enowapi were so fun.

I was sad to see H Hour kind of die out. The studio puts out weekly updates, so someone is working on it. The original guy who started H Hour, and was the art director or something like that on Socom left over a year ago though.

Last edited:

Ron_Codpiece

Starter
I was in the same clan as SuperBowlNachos. We played hundreds of clan wars, it was awesome.

It's a shame what Sony did to the franchise, but oh well.

aarms32

Starter
I loved that game. I wish they could find a way to bring it back. Heard about the HHour game and got excited but that doesn't look good anymore. And definitely sniping on foxhunt was a blast. Loves the sniper battles you could have on that map.

Ron_Codpiece

Starter
David Sears was one of the creative directors behind the first two and he left during SOCOM 3s development and that's when the franchise turned to ass. He was one of the driving forces behind H-Hour but eventually left there too. I have never played it but it can't be as bad as SOCOM 4.