majesty95

Admin
Staff member
no-pepper-banner-png.1830

Returning members
to PX1, please post your top 3 team preferences for the league. We will try to balance the divisions so that everyone has an equal shot at the playoffs and so that the CPU is not guaranteed any playoff spots if possible.

New members to PX1, please reply to this thread with answers to these questions. When you are finished, please list your top 3 team preferences.

New member questionnaire

Were you referred to us by a current or former member and if so, which one?

Have you played in sim leagues before? If so, which ones and which games were they for?

What is your biggest pet peeve when playing other users?

What makes for a quality sim league in your opinion?

What days and times are you typically available to play your games (please indicate which time zone you are in as well).

What is your current connection speed (you MUST follow these steps from a PC: go to speedtest.net > click "begin test" > click "share this result" > click "image" > click "copy" > return to the forum and click the Photo Icon.png icon, press CTRL+V (Windows) and click "insert".)

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to out league and our community?

BigTexas18
Luis3250
blahblahyea7
Brady_L
Gubber227
alkalinetrio27
Milhouse

Attachments

• No Pepper Banner.png
    No Pepper Banner.png
    563.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

pointblank89

Contributor
1.) I was referred to the site by Luis3250. We've been buddies for a long time, and he referred me to the site when I expressed interest in playing in a league.

2.) I've never played in a sim league before; however, I've always been interested and eager to participate in one. The only reason I've been unable to is because I have never had enough people to play with.

3.) My biggest pet peeve when playing other people is when they quit in the middle of a game (especially when they know they've lost), or start doing stupid stuff when they know they've lost (ie. intentionally hitting every batter when they're down by 5 in the 9th inning, jumping the line of scrimmage before the snap just to ensure a hit to the QB, regardless of getting a penalty, etc.).

4.) In my opinion, in order to have a quality sim league, all players involved must be committed to finishing the season, and must log on consistently to keep up with the pace of the league.

5.) I'm located in Texas and therefore follow Central Time. I would be available to play Tuesday-Sunday anytime after 7pm. I'd prefer to play later, like around 9pm or 10pm, but honestly, I'm in between jobs right now and don't know what time demands my future job is going to require, considering I don't even know what my future job is yet, haha. I'M A BUM!

6.) I'm not at home right now, so I can't post my speed test results, but I have Verizon FiOS 50mbps download/50mbps upload internet. I have done countless speed tests on my phone to confirm this speed. I will get a speed test screenshot posted this evening when I'm home.

5233515374.png

7.) I feel I would be a good addition to the league because I'm passionate about competing in my first sim league. I have purchased every iteration of The Show since 2012, and it's literally the sole reason I purchased a PS4 initially (now I know it's just the superior console, lol). I'm also the kind of person who always likes to have a good time, and I seem to get along with most people.

TOP 3 TEAM PREFERENCES:

1.) Texas Rangers
2.) Houston Astros
3.) Toronto Blue Jays

Last edited by a moderator:

Jukemwr21

All-Star
  1. Kansas City Royals
  2. St. Louis Cards
  3. Miami Marlins
  4. Pittsburgh Pirates
****Sorry boys I don't think I'll have time I'm expecting a new baby soon and their is a lot of honey do stuff to be done.****

Last edited:

Gubber227

Starter
Were you referred to us by a current or former member and if so, which one? None. I was apart of both Madden leagues.

Have you played in sim leagues before? If so, which ones and which games were they for? I haven't played in a Sim baseball league but have been apart of both Sim Madden leagues on this site.

What is your biggest pet peeve when playing other users? The lack of possible sim play.

What makes for a quality sim league in your opinion? A bunch of users dedicated to making a great league.

What days and times are you typically available to play your games (please indicate which time zone you are in as well). Eastern Time Zone. I am available Monday-Sunday varying hours. Sunday-Thursday I am available anytime after 5 EST. Friday an Saturday all day unless prior plans.

What is your current connection speed (you MUST follow these steps from a PC: go to speedtest.net > click "begin test" > click "share this result" > click "image" > click "copy" > return to the forum and click the
photo-icon-png.1786
icon, press CTRL+V (Windows) and click "insert".) I am at work right now. So I will update this post with my times when I return home tonight.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to out league and our community? I am an avid Sim player. I love baseball an love to play with an against other Sim players.

1. Cleveland Indians
2. Chicago Cubs
3. Colorado Rockies

alkalinetrio27

Contributor
Were you referred to us by a current or former member and if so, which one? blahblahyea7

Have you played in sim leagues before? If so, which ones and which games were they for? No

What is your biggest pet peeve when playing other users? Slow internet

What makes for a quality sim league in your opinion? A league where everyone stays dedicated to the league from start to end

What days and times are you typically available to play your games (please indicate which time zone you are in as well). Monday-Friday anytime after 5:30PM and Saturday and Sunday anytime before 4:00PM (Pacific Standard Time)

What is your current connection speed (you MUST follow these steps from a PC: go to speedtest.net > click "begin test" > click "share this result" > click "image" > click "copy" > return to the forum and click the icon, press CTRL+V (Windows) and click "insert".)
5233531301.png

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to out league and our community? I would be a good addition to this sim league because I understand baseball and know how it should be played.

1. Angels
2. Cubs
3. Mets

Iamthedanger7

Contributor

Were you referred to us by a current or former member and if so, which one? I was signed up on the forums and got an email about joining the mlb league

Have you played in sim leagues before? If so, which ones and which games were they for? sportsgamersonline - madden, OS Red Zone - Madden

What is your biggest pet peeve when playing other users? Cheesers or players who have no respect when it comes to sportsmanship, drama, and immaturity

What makes for a quality sim league in your opinion? A group of adults (younger people who act mature) and who understand its just a game and have a fun, competitive nature about the game.

What days and times are you typically available to play your games (please indicate which time zone you are in as well). Currently in the evenings. I have a 5 week old baby who takes alot of my time.

What is your current connection speed (you MUST follow these steps from a PC: go to speedtest.net > click "begin test" > click "share this result" > click "image" > click "copy" > return to the forum and click the
photo-icon-png.1786
icon, press CTRL+V (Windows) and click "insert".)Iam doing this from a tablet but would be happy to show my speed as i am hard wired and it ranges from 25-45 Mphs

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to out league and our community? I am a mature adult who likes gaming, but doesnt take it too seriously. Ialso have a creative vision to make it realistic and make it fun. youtube.com/bmums311 I have espn type of videos i do recaps on. Would love to help out when i get more time.

Teams:
1) Astros
2) Cubs
3) Mets
4) Red Sox
5) Royals

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
I would like to play
Diamondbacks
Twins
Astros

New member questionnaire

Were you referred to us by a current or former member and if so, which one?

Have you played in sim leagues before? If so, which ones and which games were they for?

What is your biggest pet peeve when playing other users?

What makes for a quality sim league in your opinion?

What days and times are you typically available to play your games (please indicate which time zone you are in as well).

What is your current connection speed (you MUST follow these steps from a PC: go to speedtest.net > click "begin test" > click "share this result" > click "image" > click "copy" > return to the forum and click the View attachment 1786 icon, press CTRL+V (Windows) and click "insert".)

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to out league and our community?

Please fill this out Joshrod24