SFL Championship Game

simulationfl

Contributor
Hey PX1 gamers! I'm excited to be doing my first play-by-play of a Madden football game on Saturday - exclusively here with PX1Sports!

I want to let everybody know about the league that I own and operate - the Simulation Football League - is having it's Championship Game Sunday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. CT, 5:30 p.m. ET. PX1 Commissioner Mike Peters will be with me and two other broadcasters to call the game, unprecedented in sim football.

I hope to see you all there, and hopefully we will not disappoint. We are in the entertainment business, but we are also in the user experience business. We have spots open to become players, coaches, franchise owners and league media contributors so if you're interested in getting involved in next season, there's no better time.

PX1 does Madden league's right. We're a completely different video game football viewing experience, giving you the opportunity to watch tremendous sim football just like you would watch the NFL on Sundays.

You can get a full preview of the Championship Game and hear some of our latest calls on our website at www.simulationfl.com (full version under construction for next season)
SFLCHAMPAD.fw.png

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Looking forward to the game on Sunday and our game on Saturday! D.C. pulled a huge upset on the game I called with Cam last Monday. Richard Snowden went beast mode at the end of the 3rd and into the 4th. Sante Fe has one of the most positionally sound defenses I have ever seen. They flow to the ball so well and keep everything in front of them. Its going to be a great game!