season preview Panthers the black and blue times

sifukeatis

Starter
The black and
Blue times...
The Carolina Panthers
Season preview
In a conversation with the Panthers owner he was quoted saying "I will clean house if things don't change" as the Panthers coming off of A lackluster season cam Newton has been franchised for the second time and no deals on the table I don't blame their owner one bit.
On the other hand the head coach of the Panthers was quoted as saying "we have a good defense this year I expect to have a chance to win every game" with the new additions of Antoine bethea and lance Briggs I think this defense will be a hand full to deal with...

sifukeatis

Starter
As the season begins with yet another lackluster pre season the Panthers management are excited about their rookie class.
They all start all rookies will have a chance to compete just don't be the guy that loses his job to a rookie

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
As the season begins with yet another lackluster pre season the Panthers management are excited about their rookie class.
They all start all rookies will have a chance to compete just don't be the guy that loses his job to a rookie

This is not a suitable season preview

sifukeatis

Starter
Season preview pt2
coach Rivera couldn't hide his happiness when asked about Alec huval he says you couldn't ask for a better talent at the linebacker position the guy has two all pro linebackers to learn from Luke has taken a liken to the young linebacker and has been committed to teaching him the ropes.
Stay tuned!