Season One | Week 1 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogreators

Prospect
I can be on at any time today after 6pm EST (5 CST). I've got a meeting I have to attend from 5-6 EST. If you want danwin we can play at any of your available times. Majesty, anytime Thursday from 4-7 EST I can play, and if that doesn't work I might be able to fit something in around 10:30pm EST.

danwin

Starter
Don't know when I will be home. My 17 year old daughter had a deer run out in front of her and it went through her driver's side window. One of its antlers went through her chin breaking her jaw in two places and fracturing bones in her face. It's so bad she was flown to Le Bonheur children's hospital in Memphis. That's where I am now with my family waiting for them to start surgery. Will update when I can but do t know when I will be home.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
danwin so sorry to hear. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family buddy. Don't worry about the league. You take care of you and your daughter. Hope all is well.

gogreators

Prospect
I can play about 20 minutes from now until 630 EST (I can start a game at 630, but after that I have to leave). I *might* be able to play one or two games later tonight (930-11 EST) or so depending on what time I get back home.

danwin

Starter
Thought I would update you guys. Ends up, due to swelling and needing to see dental records first they can't do surgery till tomorrow. I'm home today to get my 6 year old and headed back to memphis in the morning. My daughter is doing good but has about 3 months recovery time after surgery as long as plates that are being put in her jaw don't get infected. Thanks for understanding and will update you guys more next week after we get her home.

gogreators

Prospect
That time sounds good majesty. Pack we can play before your game of possibly after depending on if you can fit one more in.

Status
Not open for further replies.