• 82 Games (Two Months)

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We are likely going to advance one series every two days but allow up to three other series to be open during each advance period. This will give us roughly 10 games per week and up to 12-13 to be played during each two-day advance period (for those who want to get ahead).

With that in mind, do you guys prefer an 82-game season (roughly two months to play the regular season) or a 40-game season (roughly one month)?

danwin

Starter
Wait, I thought we were going to allow players 10 games a week where you had a week to get your 10 games in? If you advance a series every two days that is not allowing someone a week to get their games in. I usually get my games in in bunches. Why can't we just leave it as we advance once a week? Like the week goes Monday through Sunday? This would actually give everyone a full week to get games in. With more players coming in, scheduling is going to be tougher. A full week gives guys more time to schedule and get games in.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
For those that missed, I didn't think about the issues dan presented so we will keep an open schedule with minimum of 10 games per week and 15 max. In the event you are going on vacation and need to play more than 15 in one week we can look at it on a case-by-case basis. We will just need to manually fix rotations.

Status
Not open for further replies.