Reg. Season (S1) Week 3

I know there might be legitimate reasons for stats to get like this at some points, but what I want us to do is to make an effort to minimize it. One or two games a season is doable, but if we get to week 14 with 3 games left to play and we have HBs/WRs with 2500 yards, QB's with nearly 6000, etc then that's gonna look really really bad. So hopefully we can get it right early on in the season.

If your run game's not working, try your 2nd HB. Try switching around your OLine, try different formations with more TEs, FBs, etc.

If you have a big lead and are trying to run clock but are getting big yards, put in your 2nd or 3rd HB, run with your FB, etc.

I'm no Madden pro, but even in my game this week I managed negative yardage all game on the ground, but I tried different strategies, switched players, etc. I sucked at QB, so I switched QBs. I kept up a balanced game and when the run and pass didn't work, I punted and played field position. In the end, my Defense came through for me when I was down 21-7 in the 4th quarter and despite my worst offense yet, I managed a win.

Ben

Contributor
I think we should boot the fatigue slider up to 70 or higher. The problem with the inflated stats is that the substitution settings are broken. Unless you are subbing players in and out of the game manually, you arent going to see backups in much.

JohnnyShred612

Contributor
yeah thats fine. but when does the league advance? i cant do it during the day.

Sorry for inconvenience. Last minute family.

I am open all day after 5pm EST. You have any time between then and 8?

Commish, if Anthony and I can't play until, for example, 7:30 or whatnot, any chance we could get a tiny delay in good faith?

Commish, if Anthony and I can't play until, for example, 7:30 or whatnot, any chance we could get a tiny delay in good faith?

Yeah, if both of you are on and ingame we can hold it. Both of you should be online before 8pm though if you want a delay

anthonymadis97

Contributor

I should be able to play between 7 and 7:30 if that works for you