PX1 Personalities Streaming

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Matt (pack1797) and I were having a discussion today about how to add more content to PX1 and expand our audience. He suggested that he (and I'd be willing to occasionally as well) take suggestions from members on games to play and he would stream "unplugged" play said game for several hours. I suggested it would be balls of hilarity to watch him play Draft Champions for several hours against random dudes and watch him come unglued playing the procession of cheesers.

We wanted to see what some of y'all's ideas were and at what times you think would be best so that you guys could watch. Again, just a way to add some entertainment value for you guys here on the site in between games while possibly exposing us to a wider audience base.

Let us know what you think! Also, if you would be willing to stream for an extended period of time while being mic'd up, let us know that as well. Keep in mind, while not officially representing PX1, you will be in the streams part of the forum so some level of professionalism and maturity is expected. But you can unwind and be a little crazy and goofy too :)