PX1 Idea's

woodsmall12

All-Star
Been thinking about some idea's to help with the PX1 brand ... majesty95 recommended I start a thread to capture idea's and from there we can see what comes of them ... off we go ...

1 - Start a PX1 community up on PS4 - so I don't know much about creating the community but after watching the attached video it seems as if you could use it as a marketing tool for PX1 ... it can be an open or private community ... I was thinking if i played a random guy online that if he seemed like sim material then I could send him an invite to check out the community ... also this is probably something for majesty95 to set up since he will probably want to use px1 graphics and backgrounds that he has created on his computer
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsv5cPUK180

1a - Scheduling games on PS4 - This might be best served for Madden games but you can schedule games and get them on your calendar once a time is agreed upon with your opponent - Cool feature is that you can invite up to 8 people (possibly more if you set up a community ... again not sure on this but I have seen guys invite communities which would be valuable during playoffs, games of the week, Super Bowl as reminders will pop up on screen)

2 - New Content - For those that have been around long enough and have witnessed majesty95 twitch shows, at times he would discuss many aspects of the current game he was playing ... I know he no longer does his show but was thinking if he did how cool it would be if a discussion was started up with a few of the current Madden coaches and they went through mock drafts (considering this is draft week) - so say 6 coaches are selected and everyone is given anywhere from 5 to 6 teams to draft for ... the coaches go through the process of selecting a player and then explaining their reasoning behind the selection ... and if you want to make things interesting, then you can set the draft up as if you are drafting for the actual Madden game next year or you draft as if you were the actual NFL coach

3 - PX1 Podcast - Really like this idea if someone had time to organize it ... multiple talking points within every sport played at PX1 ... wouldn't have to stick to just league info either ... roster update discussions with MUT and The Show are items that a few of us already discuss on the reg ... maybe discuss league standings, continue to discuss the sim way, hot topics in real life sports, etc ... I listen to some podcasts every now and then and this is a space that isn't being captured very well and I also think its a platform to continue to market the brand ... no clue how time consuming or involved it is but thought it was worth mentioning on the list

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Great post I know we have spent a lot of time lately brainstorming and thinking about ways to improve. I know I'm wanting/planning to talk to everyone in the madden league privately coming up. But in the mean time if yall ever any ideals on things like this either post them here on the forums or get with me privately.

The podcast seems to be one of the most requested features

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
To me, it's not about "brand" per se. I guess we're developing a brand. I really just want us to be the best Madden league out there. However, if we're not the best but everyone that's here loves it and wouldn't go anywhere else, that's all I want. The competitor in me wants to be the best, but as long as we all are having fun and can't imagine life without PX1 I'm happy :geek: