PS4 Tournament Scheduling - Round 1

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Here is the bracket for the Xbox tournament. I will update it as we progress. The home team is the bottom team and should stream.

Please post your available schedule ie: "Hey pack1797, I'm available 6 PM -12 PM CST tomorrow. Really Like to get it in then. If you can't make it, then I'm available 10 AM-4 PM CST on Saturday. Let me know what works for you."

Try to get them in ASAP. Thanks and good luck!

Madden 16 Tourney PS4 Round 1.png

NaughtyNitemare georgiafan zbenjamin85 RedSkinzHog NightHawkTH32 Sullysda11 CJTHA1

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hey NaughtyNitemare I am available all day on Friday by appointment. I will be out of town most of the day Saturday so let's try to knock this out on Friday. Let me know what works for you. Thanks!

RedSkinzHog

Contributor
Hey NightHawkTH32 I just got off work right now and I don't go back until the 8th... I can play whenever your available just give me 1hr heads up

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
zbenjamin85 looks like Saturday morning starting around 9:00am eastern time is prob our best as I have to be done 12 to watch my dawgs play. I will also be up late tonight till around 1 or 2am so if you happen to become free that would work to.

RedSkinzHog

Contributor
I can play anytime bro for real whatever's good for you I can do I'm rehabbing a broken foot so I'm just posted up playing video games all day to ease the pain...