Preseason (S1) Week 1

motel08

Contributor
Dude are you serious? Why'd you quit. I couldn't understand you, your mic is muffled.
**Sorry man I have to walk my dog, right when We started, my mom walked in and made me walk my dog.**

Im still just a kid. I set it to Simulate.

SoAndSo

Starter
My bad Brother. I just got a little hyped up cuz I stopped your opening drive. I ain't mean nothing bad. Whenever you get back hmu here & we'll finish it. I rather play verse you than the cpu.

motel08

Contributor
My bad Brother. I just got a little hyped up cuz I stopped your opening drive. I ain't mean nothing bad. Whenever you get back hmu here & we'll finish it. I rather play verse you than the cpu.
To late man. Sorry I already set it to Simulate and I can't change it. I probably won't be back till like 9 PM (Moutain Time) too.

To late man. Sorry I already set it to Simulate and I can't change it. I probably won't be back till like 9 PM (Moutain Time) too.

Next time if you can't play, set it on auto pilot in the User Team area of Settings. That way your opponent can still play the cpu and if they don't, you can still play each other if you have time

Mook never accepted my friend request or replied to my post in this thread.

Alright. We're moving kind of fast anyway, and need to establish some more guidelines for the league before we keep going.

I'm going to push the advance to Preseason Week 2 to 11pm tonight. I'm gonna get some more info together and make another thread or two explaining some more stuff. In the meantime, you can try getting your game in, and if he doesn't respond by say 5pm ET, I can put him on auto so you can play the cpu before advance.

motel08, WarJax, Jwbowersgtr, SoAndSo, alpaca16, JohnnyShred612, BDJarko, mookmilly81

JohnnyShred612

Contributor
That should hopefully work for me, but if it doesn't, I'm okay if we have to CPU it. One day windows are tough. It's just preseason