Preseason (S1) Week 1

Use this thread to schedule games for the current week's opponent if you're playing a User. If you're playing the CPU, make sure you're aware of the advance time and get it done as soon as possible

Preseason Week 1 Start: Sep. 1st, 2pm (ET)
Advance to Preseason Week 2: Sep. 2nd, 11pm (ET) *UPDATED*

[0-0] Colts (CPU) vs. [0-0] New York Jets (anthonymadis97)
[0-0] 49ers (CPU) vs. (0-0) Baltimore Ravens (motel08)
[0-0] New England Patriots (Jwbowersgtr) vs. [0-0] Washington Redskins (SoAndSo)
[0-0] Seattle Seahawks (alpaca16) vs. [0-0] Denver Broncos (WarJax)
[0-0] Buffalo Bills (CPU) vs. [0-0] Carolina Panthers (Futuriistiics)
[0-0] Philadelphia Eagles (CPU) vs. [0-0] Chicago Bears (JohnnyShred612)
[0-0] Oakland Raiders (CPU) vs. [0-0] Minnesota Vikings (BDJarko)
[0-0] Cleveland Browns (JDUSH) vs. [0-0] Detroit Lions (CPU)​

Last edited:
I've updated the Advance times. We're moving into week 2 of preseason Tuesday, at 2pm (ET). Get your games in before them.

Please post in the player's lounge how the sliders are doing, whether against a User or CPU team. We're using the default All-Pro Sliders this week, but I'll try out a custom slider that's supposed to work well for the next week, and in week 3 we'll see if we need a new one still for the perfect balance

SoAndSo

Starter
So Jwbowersgtr is not the pats? Or we still waiting on him first? I'm confused... I'm pretty much available throughout today. I don't really want to sit by the game all day though, feel me?

So Jwbowersgtr is not the pats? Or we still waiting on him first? I'm confused... I'm pretty much available throughout today. I don't really want to sit by the game all day though, feel me?

Yeah, I understand. Jwbowersgtr was supposed to be the Pats, but he told me he picked the Jets by accident and tried to back out to choose the right team, but it must have already created his character. I've told him to log on and retire his Jets character and pick the right one, but he hasn't done so yet.

motel08 had chosen the Ravens as his team on the signup thread, but changed his mind and switched to the Pats in-game, and told me only after he'd already created his character.

I'm waiting on replies from both of them, Jwbowersgtr to retire his Jets character, and motel to be prepared to retire his Pats character if and when Jw ever gets back to me so he can be the Pats. I'm probably just gonna let motel keep the Pats though, since it's been almost 2 days without Jw getting back to me

SoAndSo

Starter
It's all good, I'm working on the front page of the sports section in the washington post while I wait.