Pre release madden videos

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
gonna make a thread for all pre release videos as they are lots of them floating around now and more to come. If I post any videos that aren't allowed feel free to delete them

1st quarter - 49 vs Seahawks (high quality)

How to touch pass

Pack vs bears

woodsmall12

All-Star
Pass breakup looked good and ODB stumble was awesome ... More realism this year

And I get the impression but yet to be proven (until I get the game) but I think elite receivers will play like elite receivers which is how the game should be ... Hopefully nothing glitchy and abusive but so far it has the makings of being a strong madden game if the wr/db game works out

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Some new vids out by simfballcritic if you want to add them.

The ore that I watch the more concerned that I get :( Was hoping the animations and player movement would be refined. I still see a lot of herky, jerky animations. I'm also already tired of seeing the last man in torpedo at a player's knees. Seems completely overdone and exaggerated. Same fears for spectacular catches. I know we have to wait and actually play the game. Just seems like I go back-n-forth with every video. One makes me say "Hey, I like what I'm seeing" and the next makes me cringe and wonder if a new set of annoyances is coming...