Practice League - All You Need To Know

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We have created the practice league with updated rosters including new draft picks and player transactions. We will send invites one you add either me (majesty95) or pack1797 (pack1797) on PSN.

When joining Practice League
  • Create an owner - Name him something like your forum user name ie Mike Majesty
  • Turn Heat Seeker OFF
  • Turn Ballhawk OFF
  • Turn Defensive Graphics OFF
  • Turn Fill Roster OFF
**NOTE: There are no transactions, trades, free agent signings, etc in the practice leagues. Its just a one season run through to get familiar with your new players, maybe practice some playbooks, etc.

When every you play your practice league game, you must stream it on Twitch and post a link to your stream in this thread. You must also enable "archive past broadcasts". If you do not know how to do either, send me or pack a PM and we will help.

If you are playing a user, please tag them in this thread with your availability (ex. pack1797 I'm open today and tomorrow 6 PM CST - 11 PM CST). You can also use PM on here to schedule if necessary.

We will advance approximately every 48 hours. Most games will be vs the CPU so things should move quickly. Once Madden 16 comes out we will use transactions, scheduling threads and a more specific advance schedule.

Lastly, if you have not, please read the entire rules and guidelines and reply "read and agree" when done. We realize it is a lot to learn, but if you don't at least know the basics and where to fins answers it will just makes things more difficult for all of us, especially when the real league kicks off.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, PM me or pack and we will be happy to chat. Good luck and have fun!

pack1797, Ryan_heth, AceCastillo, Yung_ATL_Zone3, shizzledizzle, Vannwolfhawk, Duv49ers, zrobbaseball, doubles87, CptMurdaP, Joemack1986, Bmeballa, Nords, ACH_Bucks

Last edited: