• NBA 2k11

• FIFA Soccer 10

• Mike Tyson's Punch Out

• Fight Night Round 2

Results are only viewable after voting.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I was thinking about this and was wondering what you guys thought? What is the greatest sports game ever made?

I know its hard to narrow down and the idea that a sports game made 10 years ago is better then one today, with new technology, is "better". But wondered what you guys thought?

I tried to encompass the top games over the past 25 years. Apologies if I missed one. You are allowed to chose your top 3 since its a pretty long list.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
1991 Version Tecmo Super Bowl on Super Nintendo. My 1st experience with a game that kept real stats, awards, etc. All 32 teams were finally in the game. The Chiefs and their RB combo of Chistian Okoye and Barry Word!!!

Best ever.

Glen Cieske

All-Star
going with 2k11 and FN2, I put a shite load of hours into those games. I would probably go FN over 2k if I had to pick

Guiser98

Contributor
Tecmo Bowl? Come on mates. I've never played the game personally but i know of it. It's like 20 years old is it not? And couldn't one person dominate on it easily? Don't know a lot of the games but surely there are better ones on that list. Ha

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
At the time tecmo bowl was amazing it was the first football game to have real nfl players. I have a working nintendo at my house and it's still fun to play with friends but you have to had grown up on it to enjoy it. A lot of huge improvement was made from tecmo super bowl and I just recently played through a whole season with the Eagles. Yea the run game is Broken on it but one thing tecmo bowl does better then current games you really know who the stars are and a clear advantage between them and the bad ones lol

mycaddy

Starter
Hard to say it would be easier to say in a particular sport plus for me I dont play FIFA or NHL and I know many people like those games and I cant compare...