Players' Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoAndSo

Starter
We'll just say a place that pays for your breakfast lunch & dinner... as many soft drinks that you want... & 100% of your benefits. That's only the tip of the iceberg. I have never been so happy with a "job".

As I thought. Looks like the Panthers are primed to suck this season. Don't know if it's my corners, but I got absolutely shredded against the Bucs. Mike Glennon completed 27/27 passes and I swear none of my players once came close to disrupting a pass

SoAndSo

Starter
Dude, Ryan Fitzpatrick went 22-24 for 343 yards... so it aint just you. They tweaked the CPU QB or something. I couldn't run until the end of the 4th quarter which was kind of crazy considering they knew I was running the clock out.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
What's up guys?? I have been out of town so trying to catch back up on everything around here. I'll be out of town again M-W next week but will try to catch up on everything that has been going on in here. Real impressed by the group of guys you have got here Futuriistiics

motel08

Contributor
As I thought. Looks like the Panthers are primed to suck this season. Don't know if it's my corners, but I got absolutely shredded against the Bucs. Mike Glennon completed 27/27 passes and I swear none of my players once came close to disrupting a pass
Dude, Ryan Fitzpatrick went 22-24 for 343 yards... so it aint just you. They tweaked the CPU QB or something. I couldn't run until the end of the 4th quarter which was kind of crazy considering they knew I was running the clock out.
Those sliders guys. They work. Maybe rethink them?

motel08

Contributor
What is this Bull S*** Madden. I checked the injury report for Brady during the game and it said Out FOr Game Broken Jaw.

Now it says Knee Cartilage Tear. 3 Weeks. What The Fuck Madden. And I didn't upgrade my backups confidence because I assumed that Brady would be back.

Last edited:

motel08

Contributor
Looking at the free agency, the Titans Cut Bishop Sankey and the Browns cut Terrance West and Michael Bush is a free agent also. I would pick up one of those if I didn't have 4 young studs.

alpaca16

Contributor
I happen to enjoy these sliders very much, the run defense is good so it's no longer guaranteed that my back is getting a 100 yd game. It also gives me incentive to pass on early downs and helps balance out my rush vs pass. If people are really disliking the rush difficulty of these sliders or have found a way to exploit them, you should check out mr hurriicanes sliders (on his youtube channel). I have tried these and have gotten some good games, albeit I find them a bit weak in pass coverage. It's gonna be a compromise for all of us (different skill levels). In the meantime we must all find a way to continue to try to play sim and keep stats balanced until we find the perfect slider set.

JohnnyShred612

Contributor
That was some f***ing bulls*** when I played Anthony's Jets. He went for two four times, three of which were during the first half. Down by a multiplier of eight, but still, you don't do that.

Disregarding all the two point conversions, he comes back on me to tie. I hold him out, Forte just coughs it up immediately, he scores. I get the ball back, drive down the field in a two minute drill to try and tie it back up, receiver fumbles at the 2 yard line for no reason. I force him off the field again, drive again, and Alshon just decides to sit out the last drive because he's tired and I lose as the crappy 4th string receivers drop everything I hit them with. Game over.

That's disregarding the amount of two point conversions and touchdowns on which the ball just sailed through triple coverage on perfect touch from Geno Smith, on at least one occasion through the body of my defender. Yeah, I'm upset.

None of that except the ridiculous amount of two point conversion attempts can be blamed on Anthony, just a s*** game.

alpaca16

Contributor
For the fumbles and lucky passes, that's just, well luck. But as for the two point conversions, this needs to be looked into and addressed. Can you explain this Anthony? Let's solve this problem before it occurs again

JohnnyShred612

Contributor
To his "credit" I suppose, I was up 24-0 on three TDs and a FG. He decided to go for two on every touchdown. I stopped one of them, but didn't stop the fourth one he went for.

I'm annoyed. The bad luck is frustrating but will happen on occasion in a video game. I also didn't play a perfect game to allow him to come back at all. However, going for two every single time robbed me of a possession and ultimately was the key factor in me losing the game.

Ben

Contributor
How much time was left in the first half when you went up 24-0? Thats a deep score to be down. Especially in the madden world.

How much time was left in the first half when you went up 24-0? Thats a deep score to be down. Especially in the madden world.

This. I can understand going for it to catch up when down by 24 (3 Tds and 2pt) and I believe I even had a game recently where it's what Madden suggested after scoring.

However, I'd say the only appropriate time for that many tries would've been if he were down late in the 3rd or anytime in 4th. 3 in the 2nd Qtr is too early

Status
Not open for further replies.