Players' Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else had trouble with the game freezing at the end of a game in offline CFM? It's like the 5th time its happened, I'll play a game all the way through and either when I go to look at the stats or click quit to exit, it'll freeze.

Is that happening to anyone else? I don't think it's my disc being scratched as its been happeneding since I first got the game new

Huhm, did a quick google search and see it's not just me and not just for PS3. Lot of people having the problem across all consoles. F'ng EA . . .

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The only thing I know is the desync issues and that u can't change the kick aiming arc or defense graphics. If you didn't change any of those then im not sure

SoAndSo

Starter
I'm going to simulate my game this week, hoping there aren't any injuries.

Sundays are tough to play with the tailgating parties I have going on.

alpaca16

Contributor
are you going to leave any time on week 4 preseason for roster cutdowns, game prep, and especially trade negotiations? I think that these will be especially important the week before the regular season

are you going to leave any time on week 4 preseason for roster cutdowns, game prep, and especially trade negotiations? I think that these will be especially important the week before the regular season

I mentioned to take care of the roster stuff in week 3 (after you play your game). Trade negotiations can still be done in week 1 of the season. If you want a short while to do it now, I'm on and can hold the advance until you look over the trades and send me the details for approval if it needs it.

Are we advancing past week 4 already? Didn't it just advance week 3 to week 4 today at 8 PM EST?

Check Preseason Advance Schedule Thread and Preseason Week 3 Threads as the ones off the top of my head where it should be posted about that.

We don't usually want to spend too long on the preseason so we play shortened advances and in this case, only 3 of the weeks.

If you guys want to do all 4 weeks in the future, we can definitely do that.I know we had some guys who wanted to make roster moves before I advanced out of week 4, so I wouldn't have a problem with it.

For this season though, the plan had been to skip week 4 and that's what I did

Status
Not open for further replies.