Played football? What position and how long?

Knockout511

Starter
well thought it would be interesting to see how any people played and what everyone's position was. I played from ages 14-21. Played with a community team till my made provincial football team then I played with the Winnipeg rifles junior team (it's different terminology here in Canada lol, junior football is a league you can be drafter from in the Canadian football league) I played mostly oline until 18 where I switched to d line and had the most fun ever playing nose tackle and shutting down the run. Now I'm 26 and there isn't any adult footba leagues so I just have to watch footba now sadly. What about everyone else?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I was a defensive end in grade school and
Middle school and played free safety in high school. Didn't play past my sophomore year though as I focused on baseball. Training camp in the Texss heat sucked too lol

visionz813

Starter
I played from 6-19. I was thicker as a grade schooler soI played Oline. When I hit middle school I slimmed down and played safety, running back, and defensive end. I also was a sprinter on the high school track team, ran a 4.45 40 until I tore my hamstring.

SnapDan

Prospect
Would love to play the game but they only just starting to put it in university the last couple of years over here. Get more teams every year and I watch Sunderland Spartans when I get the chance.

Id want to play DE would love to get after a QB, also I'd much prefer me trying to shut down people and hit them than them getting after me lol

Cnote

Starter
From 5-17 I played wr..picked up corner and some nickel back as I got in middle school.was always tall and slim ran a 4.5 forty.

mycaddy

Starter
I played from age 7 in pop warner through college... I started off as a defensive end. by high school I was a running and can corner back in college I played cornerback and ended up my final 2 years playing strong safety...