Play a Ranked MLB 15 The Show Game

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
You can use our Live Chat feature on the main forum page to find player for a Play Now game of MLB 15 The Show to be ranked on our new Player Rankings Leaderboard. You can also post in here with your available times and time zone and your PSN ID or Xbox GT. That way people can add you as a friend and send you an invite to play a game when they see you are on. When you are done, just to to the Rankings page and click "Sumbit Game Result" to enter your game details and rate your opponent. The leaderboard updates every 15 minutes so be patient if your results do not show up immediately.

6/5/15
We have also created a GroupMe chat for finding ranked games. PM majesty95 if you would like to be added to the chat of ranked game opponents.

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm open to play most days. Times vary depending on availability. Day are better than evenings. Try to post a message in the Live Chat on the Forum page and send me a PM.

Availability: Weekdays (varies)
Time Zone: CST
PSN ID: majesty95

NOTE: Please don't add me unless we've agreed to a game. When you do, put PX1 ranked game in the description. I get a lot of friend request from people who I do not know who they are so that will help me.

Last edited:

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
My availability jumps around day to day! My time zone is CST! Hit me up on here or on psn for a game! My psn is BigTexas18!

I'm around right now too if anyone wants to go!