Phins Bucs Trade

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Jbek is on the trade committee

I don't like the ideal of a 2019 draft pick being traded to many unknowns I would want any pick to be in this draft.

Jbek

Contributor
I think that Dolphins need to add one more draft pick for this upcoming draft. Like a or 6th or maybe 5th.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
McCoy is 30 so is age is getting up there but he will still be elite till for 2 to 3 years which will get us by till madden 17. Also when you look at detailed ratings He has 5 key ones that proves his overall isn't over rated.

With the 11th pick you aren't gonna get someone that will be that good in 2-3 years.

I'm not gonna vote yes on any proven player being traded and a key part of the trade being a pick in 2019. So the 3rd round pick from 2019 needs to become a 3rd or 4th rounder this year to start off the trade.

Any draft picks past like 5th round have little value to me in a user draft in VIP with smart owners who draft well.

Also both sides need to say why they are making the trade

Jukemwr21

All-Star
I'm making the trade to get younger on Defense and free up 11+mil in cap room. McCoy is under achieving as he relies on another DT in a 4-3 Tampa 2 scheme. My hybrid defense is 80% 3-4.

Luis3250

All-Star
I'm looking for another DT to help with the run stopping, and help get pressure on the QB to help out my 70 ovr CB's.

Tigers20

All-Star
I agree the additional pick would need to be this year and I also agree it would need to be higher in the draft, meaning 3rd or 4th.

McCoy is a beast bottom line, and he will continue to be for at least 2 more seasons. That being said no way you are getting a "McCoy caliber" player at 11th and the 2019 pick in this trade is insignificant. By then the 11th overall will still be nowhere close to McCoy's talent and a 3rd more than likely will not even be a starter. I vote no.