Not open for further replies.

JDidd

Prospect
Name: Rey Viscaino
PSN: JDidd
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games): 7pm-10pm weekdays. Anytime weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 17

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) ALL YEAR!

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes. 5, PTML, PBML, SMF, MOF, 2Live

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Sometimes, sure. If required, yes.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? I do not but eager to learn! :)

What is your definition of sim football? Treating a madden game as a game you would watch in the NFL, playing with coaches who actually know what football is and use Madden as a ways to express their football selves.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I've been in madden leagues since the PS2 days. Madden is one of my few hobbys in which I have great passion for.

Dvell129

Prospect
Name: Darvell
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): dvell129 PSN
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): evening

What was the last Madden game that you played?
Madden 17
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
Until the next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?
No

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Yes, this makes the league more exciting.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?
No
What is your definition of sim football?
Making the game as realistic as possible

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I'm competitive and show good sportsmanship

Frenzymattz

Prospect
Name: matt
PSN ID: fctiger21
Time Zone: est
Typical availability (for games): evenings and weekends

Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)

Year round

No

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?

Never tried it so I wouldn't know

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?

Microsoft products

Playing to keep a realistic feel to the game. Such as adjusting sliders, calling certain plays, using certain tendencies, etc

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues?

I've played madden ever since 04 and I've played football even longer. Football is my favorite sport, so I rely on the mental aspect more than trying to cheese the system

Last edited:

razed

Prospect
Name: Gabriel
PSN ID: RAZEDBYEWOLVES
Time Zone: EAST
Typical availability (for games): week days after 5 weekends anytime
What was the last Madden game that you played? madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? no cant find one where people act right or they Abuse the AI and call plays to the same area's on the field

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? kind of hard with my job but I could try never did it before

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? no lol

What is your definition of sim football? I would like it to be, respect the game and not play Arcade style as I have coached football and been a pro scout so, I love the game I love the off-season stuff also like good play calling and people that want to play the game at the highest level for me the fine is in the play calling and only going on forth down when it makes sense is it would be down in a real game also using different formation to call new plays and not to Abuse the AI OF THE GAME

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? cause I love the game played the game and love to compete have fun talk some smack in fun

Name:Alex
Time Zone:eastern time
Typical availability (for games):anyday unless family things pop up and Wednesday's I leave at 5 and dont get home until like 10

What was the last Madden game that you played?last Madden I played was Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?I have now I'm in about 2

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? If required I could do my best to try but I have never done it.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?not really any.

What is your definition of sim football? To me sim football is about matchups and outsmarting your opponent's and using football tactics in the real world and importing them into Madden.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I would love to play in one of px1 leagues because I seen the talent and good football players in the league and it would be a fun sim experience for me

Plex07

Prospect
Name: L Mcnear
Time Zone: eastern
Typical availability (for games):after 6 pm weekdays. Weekends open

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) A month before the next madden

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? 1 UFL for last 7 years

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Yes

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? No

What is your definition of sim football? Where real life strategies are used to manipulate your opponent instead of madden tactics

I'm accustomed to a sim league. I love content and helping others who may struggle at grasping certain aspects of madden.

aforse

Prospect
Name: Andy Forse
PS4: akaforse2012
Time: Mountain
Typical Availability: Evenings

What was last Madden you played? Madden 17

How long do you typically play Madden for? Until next one come out

Have you ever played in a league before? Yes. Da Dynasty

Stories? Yes I wrote some in da dynasty

Programs? Good in excel. Some photoshop

Definition of sim football? Make it as close to what you see on Sunday as possible. Fair and exciting for both players

Why do you feel you are a good addition?
Have some experience in sim leagues that involve some outside participation

Mojo

Prospect
Name: Marty
Typical availability (for games): Weekday evenings 7pm-10pm and most Saturdays

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next realease

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Just Friends leagues or Leagues I've created for friends.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? I don't mind but I'm not sure about consistently. Depends on if you are talking about every other week or every couple days.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Excel

What is your definition of sim football? My definition is using standard NFL rules. Don't go for every 4th down. Don't use glitch defenses and don't put WRs at TE just because they have 96 speed. Players need to be able to be used at correct positions. However, I think that sim leagues also need to be evolving the way the actual league does. Some teams may put play a SS at LB or vice versa because the player is a tweener. I'm also ok with teams using the same type of plays multiple times a game as long as it's not the same two plays every single play as well as the same plays in the hurry up. That's lame. But I'm also good and prefer players who have variety in their ability and play football like chess. Anyone can find a play or two that work and play them over and over.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I love football. I'm an avid fan of the NFL. Everything from getting the NFL Sunday ticket every year so I can watch my favorite team play (Atlanta Falcons) to playing and winning fantasy leagues in addition to playing Madden, and NCAA when it was still available.

Kennmann84

Prospect
PSN: kennmann84
Time Zone:MST
Typical availability (for games):usually after 5 or 6 pm, but sometimes all day depending on my school schedule.

What was the last Madden game that you played? quit playing after madden 14, recently decided to make a come back.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until the next release madden is the only game I play.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I use to be apart of a few leagues on MSL. right now I'm in MSL deathwish.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? being 100% honest not into writing every advance but would totally be down to do like before, mid and post season reports.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? a little

What is your definition of sim football? not moving everyone around on defense, think you should move player you're going to use for the play and that's it. not a huge fan of starting a 3rd string LB just cause he has crazy acc and speed... so that you could user him and cover the whole center of the field.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I believe my game is all sim, everyone I've ever played in sim leagues has enjoyed my game... and I play madden to have fun, I don't take it too serious, I believe that's how it's supposed to be played.

Last edited:

JNYHART

Starter
Name: Jason Nyhart
Typical availability (for games): Evenings (3-12)

What was the last Madden game that you played? 2017

Until next release

Yes, have my own league with 6 friends we do every year.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?

Yes, used to do this in an online league for NCAA football

Not really

Emulating what you see on Sundays. Playing real football and not taking advantage of maddens flaws.

I am a student of the game. I love madden and honest competition. I have always loved and respected the sim community.

Omletnator13

All-Star
Name: Kyle
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Availability: Late evenings weekdays, afternoon Saturday and morning Sunday

Haven't missed a madden since maybe madden 05

I play madden year long

Yes I've played in leagues before, mostly with friends and a couple with up to about 15 people, extremely interested in playing 32.

Love creating articles and work ups on my teams and story lines. Back in NCAA that was all I did. Looking forward to a whole community doing it.

I only have limited experience with excel.

Sim football is all about getting an experience from the game that is as close to real football as possible. I want the game to feel more like I'm watching from my couch in Sunday, than trying to beat a CPU or human opponent. Authenticity is a word that comes to mind when I think sim football.

I think I'd be a great addition because I love the sport of football, and I love video games. I can't stand guys who come into leagues and make the scores 80-0. I want competition, I want sim football and I want a community who is engaged into that like I am.

Tsmith2211 referred me and I have interest in those leagues he's currently in.

Cornhuskerkid02

Contributor
Name: GJ
Time Zone: Eastern (Although may be changing, currently looking for a job.)
Typical availability (for games): Anytime after 7pm till about 2-3am. All day Sat/Sun, normally try to avoid playing during Nebraska Husker football games, but will play then

Yesterday

Next Year

Was apart of an X1 league, but decided to just go to one system

Yes and Yes

Excel

Mimicking what real life is like. Not taking advantage of money plays and glitches that the game cannot control. Not moving a 92 speed S to LB. Calling different plays throughout the game and limiting replay plays. Having a decent mix of run/pass. Obviously playing to your personnel comes in, but I believe that if the game stays close a team should have at least 10-12 run calls a game.
I'm an adult who will follow all your rules. I stick around until the next madden comes out and don't just take off in January for a new game. I'll stay active and I love the idea of posting team news and a twitter to stay engaged. PM for my cell, or any other questions you may have.

Here's my speed test: (Note that I may be moving soon, but internet will be #1 on my list for when I do move)
5774138474.png

Last edited:
Name: Andre Thomas
Availability : 7 days a week mostly before midnight
"
Last madden game I played madden game I played was madden 16( I gave up on madden for awhile when they took the sprint/turbo feature off)

I've been in about 3-4 other leagues and love the competition.

I usually play until the league dies... If that never happens then I'm never quitting lol.

I think I would make a good addition because I'm competitive and like the sport period, here to compete and help the league any way I can

ZachWilliamson

Prospect
Name: Zach Williamson
Typical availability (for games): Weekdays any time after 3pm. Weekends differ but most times it would be later at night after 10pm.

What was the last Madden game that you played? I've played all of them religiously since Madden 06 with the McNabb cover.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I play it consistently until the next one comes out, basically every day.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, I'm currently in another league with people who are already in the deuce. We have a league together every year.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Yes, sounds like fun. Me and a few guys did that with a franchise we did in NCAA football.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Excel, but I can't say I am too experienced in it.

What is your definition of sim football? Playing the game like it is played on Sunday in the NFL. Not doing all of the cheese and 4th and 23 attempts that you see in the online community. Playing the game the right way.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I am someone who is passionate about Madden and the NFL, and if added to the league I will be someone who respects the rules and plays the game the right way. I have always dreamed of being in a league with people who respect the game and don't try to break it.

jaredm3

Prospect
Name: Jared Milch
Time zone: pacific
typical availablity: weekdays 5-11, saturday all day, sunday 4-10
Last madden game played: madden 17

I play madden all the time and play up until next release

I have never played in a online league before because they are all unrealistic, i always do my own offline franchise to keep the realism but i'm hoping this online league will be different

I could write stories weekly for my team, i think that's a great feature to add even more realism

i do not have experience with those programs

my definition of sim football is not going for it on 4th and 11 on your own 40 yard line, or 4th and 5 on your own 20 yard line. not onside kicking every time. not going for 2 point conversions every time you score, not doing hail mary's or 4 verticals the whole game. sim football should have realistic stats, realistic trades, free agent signings that make sense, realistic play calling that fits your teams system, both on offense and defense. basically i believe sim football should relate to how they play in the pros, but with your own little twists here and there of your style of play ONCE IN AWHILE.

I feel i would be a great addition because i am a realistic madden player who enjoys the idea of a sim football league and will work hard to do whatever the league manager tells me to. i will play fair and honest and i will even take the 49ers if possible, i always like a good rebuild and not many people probably want to be that team. i hope you consider me !

Last edited by a moderator:

34dynamite

Prospect
Name: Corrion Cooper
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): Monday-Friday after 4 PM and anytime during the weekends (preferably between NFL games on Sunday).

Madden 17

I always play until next release.

I have played in sim style leagues in the past. However, it has been awhile due to my past work and school schedule. I am now available to fully commit to a league as in-depth as px1. My work and school schedule are not as intense and more flexible.

I love the aspect of creating story lines as well as your traditional reports for leagues. I minored in English in undergrad, so writing in detail is second nature to me. It certainly adds another dimension to gaming in general and incorporates yet another motive for staying active within a league. I could certainly do this on a consistent basis.

I use Excel every now and then for my coursework in stats. However, not in a great amount of detail. I am familiar with the other programs listed, but I have relatively no experience with using them.

An authentic style of game play that replicates what we see on Sunday, Monday, and Thursday in the NFL. Although, I wouldn't recommend imitating it exactly because it can lead to some questioning. For example, Lovie Smith's Tampa 2 scheme primarily consist of cover 2. If I were to sit in Cover 2 80% of the game, I would probably get called out. However, an offensive or defensive scheme that is creative in terms of play calling, yet somewhat realistic is what I would call sim football.

Simply put, I am a football guy meaning I love the game of football and will bring a style of play that closely resembles what is seen on TV. I also enjoy the aspect of being apart of a community. I believe adding a component as such helps to build relationships and a friendly atmosphere. The addition of creating articles detailing what is going on within the organization is also a fun aspect that I would thoroughly enjoy. Lastly, I am a competitor. I played four years of college football and loved every moment of it. I am now a washed up retired college athlete that constantly reminisces about the good ole days, mind you I am only 23. I am very competitive by nature, but not to the point in which I will cause disruption. I believe that having active and competitive members is a recipe for success within any league. Basically, I am a well rounded Madden user that brings more to the table than just playing games.

Tman2888

Prospect
Name: Trent (t-man_2888
Typical availability (for games):
Weekdays 6-1 am
Weekends all day

I've played from madden 10-17

Until next release , but there are blank periods where I don't play much

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Nothing that was legit ,

I've never tried but I think I would be able to .

No

No cheese , having a game plan not just picking any play . trying to be as realistic as possible

I'm a decent madden player and very easy to get along with

toylaaaa_

Contributor
Name: Tyler Moilanen
PSN: TheRealBrendan
Typical availability (for games): Normally available after 3 o'clock est.
Madden 17
I usually play until the next Madden comes out
I have played in two leagues before, 1 in Madden 25 and the other from Madden 16 to this year called OFL (OurFootballLeague)
I would love to, I plan to go to college to get a degree in Journalism so I'd be more than happy to write stories.
I'm very proficient in Photoshop and Adobe Premiere
Playing the game as realistic as possible, never cheesing, being a respectful player, sticking to league rules.
I feel that I'd be a good addition to your league because I love playing sim football against other sim players in Madden. Additionally, I absolutely LOVE the aspect of team building and new stars emerging. I would love to be in PX1.

Madden League Application

Name:Jack O'Connell
Time Zone:central standard time
Typical availability (for games): weekends and anytime after 6 on week days.

What was the last Madden game that you played: I've played every madden since madden 9.

I usually play until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I've played in a league with my friends. But they would use money plays and blitz every time and it bugged me.

Yes I do like to do that sorta thing and I could do it pretty much constantly

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Yes I have experience with excel and photoshop

A video game with realistic stats and a realistic feel

I am a huge NFL fan and I have a good understanding of how the NFL works so I can play realistically and I also have enough experience in madden to know how to play the game well.

Jetsfan

Prospect
PresidentHenne

Jacob Lerner
Age 17
Eastern time zone
After 4:30 pm weekdays any time on weekends
Current madden
I wait till the next madden comes out
Yes one other league with my football teammates
No I don't
Slight skills
Real stats , real scores
Yes I would I l absolutely love realistic madden games in my season I restart games that are unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.