Not open for further replies.

Jmccoid

Prospect
Name: Jr Mccoid
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): CS BliTz/xb1
Time Zone: central
Typical availability (for games): night or morning

What was the last Madden game that you played? Head to head ranked game

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next one releases

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?i have played in many of league me and my friends put on usually 32 team draft league

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Yes

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?
No
What is your definition of sim football?
Play as they would on Sunday's and Monday's
Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I am a active experienced player that knows a lot about the game of football

Tbjricks490

Prospect
Name:James
Gamertag: TBJricks490
Time Zone: Eastern time
Typical availability (for games):every night

What was the last Madden game that you played?

Last madden I played was madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)

usually til next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?

Yes league with friends

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?

no but I can do it on consistently basis

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?
Yes excel

Having the feeling as if your the Coach are the player of the team

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues?

I bring a competitive edge to th game and like to take on new challenges that will make my gaming experience better as a madden player

Bigdavo16

Prospect
Name:David Kyles
PSN ID/XBOX GT XBOX 1 NFL FAN 2014
Time Zone:Central
Typical availability (for games):Anythime after 6pm Central

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for? Next Release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?Nope only offline franchise
Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? I can if you need me to

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Yes I do

What is your definition of sim football? What you see on Sunday That's my definition of Sim

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I play fair football like what you see on Sunday

DaBoyWondA

Prospect
Name:Tony
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1):pS4 (WiNdYCiTyWiZBoi)
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games): 7 days a week anytime after 5pm some mornings, Saturdays free as A jay bird.

Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)

From fall release until mid summer of next upcoming Madden release.

I've been in a few , I even had the daunting task of running my own LG the past 4 years on XBOX 1.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?

I do find this part compelling and challenging.. I think this is what separate this LG because its so many aspects that can translate to the real world, I could become A reporter. Ill just say this my long essay answers should answer this question lol. Yea I can create them , Are they worthy of readers eyes is the real question..?

I'm somewhat knowledgeable, Never really applied them to much ... I'm a gamer and musician , So I stick to those 2 naturally. Would love to learn those software's though :\

Sim Football for me is simply put ... Sunday Evenings and Nights, Monday Night Football & Occasional Thursdays
Packed into my console , Competitiveness , Rivalries , Trades (no cpu though) Team Building, Drafting etc. Honestly Sim football is everything you see in the real NFL crammed inside your video game bringing the action nonstop..!!!

Because I'm a genuine sports gamer fanatic , Not to mention my love for Madden been playing since the JOHN MADDEN Football days lol... Damn made me realize how old I am. :{
Truthfully just got my PS4 a few months ago, Last year I ran a LG in 16 on XBOX 1 and I realized after 4 years it was time to give up the driver seat (I realized sometimes its better to enjoy the ride then be the driver) or maybe I just felt people didn't appreciate what I was trying to do. If it wasn't for MLB 16 I probably wouldn't even have a PS4 but that experience alone made me want to take all my sports gaming to the PS4 for good. I'm a very competitive gamer, I take being apart of any LG serious, Note I answered all the questions open and honestly as if I were applying for a job. Because In reality I am. And even if I'm not accepted , Which I hope I am ..!!! I Still Thank you guys for at least giving me the opportunity to be heard and sharpen my interview skills. Overall I think Id make a GREAT Owner & LG member because of my experience in running my own LG. I know how to ball and keep things running smoothly on my part. Not to mention I have good leadership skills.

Last edited:

justinkayne88

Prospect
Name: justin fitch
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1):pSN ID: JUSTINKAYNE88
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): sundays and mondays and nights, some mornings

What was the last Madden game that you played? 2017 before that 2015

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)all year baby lol!

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? yes but just a few on the madden game itself, tried running a league on there but just could not get enough active folks.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?yes

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?yes i do

What is your definition of sim football? a totally real experience that has active members that run their team like it was for real.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues?i love football i mean im a life long lions fan if that tells you anything lmao. i play fantasy and have played madden since it came out on sega and super nintendo. i am an active player and i am looking for a legit league that i can get into!

robdunn220

Prospect
Name: Robert Dunn
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): PSN: robdunn220
Time Zone: EST (New York)
Typical availability (for games):Anytime after 6 PM

What was the last Madden game that you played? I have owned every one since 2001

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Probably not

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Yes, Excel

What is your definition of sim football? Managing your roster, contracts, coaches, etc., but playing the games in real time when able.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I would be dedicated and competitive, but also fun to play with, usually don't get too salty about things.

DJCarlK

Prospect
Name DJCarlK
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): PS4 - DJCarlK
Time Zone: UK (EST+5)
Typical availability (for games): Most days 5pm-8pm EST

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) played offline until last week

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Not Madden, but been a part of Leagues for FIFA, UFC, The Golf Club

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Yes, I enjoy creative writing and used to create "media" reports for a FIFA Season using player names from a community forum I was on at that time

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Yes, but no access to a pc at moment

What is your definition of sim football? To play football, as it is seen on Tv and in the stadiums. To maximise enjoyment of all parties involved

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I enjoy being part of competitions involving players who take online gaming serious, I like to immerse myself into the forums and enjoy being able to add as much as possible to the experience myself

GotBigP78

Contributor
Name: Phil Wombacher
PSN ID: GotBigP78
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): After 6 pm Est till roughly 11 or 12

What was the last Madden game that you played?Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Next Releaee

Have you ever played in a league before? Yes If so, how many and which ones? 3. Formerly played in the MBL on Xbox One and TNE on Xbox One as well. Currently in the MXFL on PS4.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Yes. I do power ranking for the mxfl that i update weekly. Could you do this consistently if required? Yes

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Excel and Photoshop

What is your definition of sim football? Sim football has always been to me anow example of what you see on Sunday transfered to Madden. Madden has exploits that lobby gamers enjoy taking advantage of. Sim football is all about enjoying the spirit of the game without that win at all costs attitude.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I have played in multiple leagues before and have always followed the rules and was an excellent member of the league and community. I'll add another football fan and excellent sim game play to the league

JuJuB34Nx420

Prospect
Julian Herriges
XBOX 1 GT = JuJuB34Nx420
Im in Hawaii time zone so 3 hours behind west coast
What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16 with wyrm in his league
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) every day until next release unless im on duty because im in the navy or im underway but its not an issue ive done a cycle in wyrms league before
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? yes wyrms last cycle
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? well I feellike im a pretty good user I follow the rules within the league I love playing sim style football and playing against other users and I do know aat least 6 people in this league if not more and u wont have any issues from me im just ready to get into a league
- and ive never created stories in a league but if its required I can always try something new
-I have some experiences with excel and photoshop
- hmm my definition of sim football well mixing up ur plays is the big one, punting the ball when u should definetly punt the ball, good sportsmanship, just playing realistic football basically but ive done a sim league before so again no issues here

]Name : Tarence Guinyard
Ps4
Gamertag :Mr_Guinyard14
Sim league
Eastern time
Available since not working Madden 17
I play madden all year round
I've been in several leagues and I think I will be a good player in one of your leagues

dlong54320

Prospect
Psn: dlong54320
Last madden played: 16
Time zone: eastern
Usually play at least 30 minutes a day usually more depending on schoolwork
I play in two other sim leagues and I am familiar with dealing with injuries trades and play styles
I could write about my team if required
I love building a team through sim franchise instead of just buying packs in ultimate team and I would really like to join your ps4 league since I am a pretty good player and I could take the league by storm

Agustef

Prospect
Name:Agustin Ramirez
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): XB1 GT: MR CLUTCH x24
Time Zone:pacific
Typical availability (for games):
mostly after 6pm weekdays and almost all day saturday sunday

The last was Madden 15

Until the day new game releases

Yes but mostly random leagues looking for something more stable and active.

If needed i possibly could.

Excel and photoshop mostly.

Im active and a real fan of this game and the nfl in general and love competition between others who are active as well

kkmonte88

Contributor
Name:Kevin Montenegro
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1):KMonte_88
Time Zone:pACIFIC
Typical availability (for games):Mon-Thur 7:30 PM Pacific Fri 1:30 pm, Anytime Weekends

Madden 16
Until next release
Yes, maddenjunkies
Sure, open to doing it
Yes, I work in an office environment, so excel and photoshop I have experience.
Its a community for those serious in cooperating in a league type environment with a combination of strategy and having fun.
Big fan of madden and want to be a part of a community of others with the same mindset.

Name:Ross Ghastin
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1):ballinferdayzz PS4
Time Zone:Central
Typical availability (for games):Most of the time

What was the last Madden game that you played?Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)Year round

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?not really

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?Never have, don't know

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?Very little

What is your definition of sim football? Unsure

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues?Head to Head

kodykhaostx

Prospect
Name: Canyon Sickles
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): PSN: kodykhaostx
Typical availability (for games): every night around 10 pm

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 17 lol have played them every year since... 2000 I believe

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Till the next one drops

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I have been in a few leagues but they typically suffered from drop outs and then die out. Unfortunately I don't remember the names.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Yes I can and do and will love that!!

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Unfortunately not.

What is your definition of sim football? Playing realistic football. Obviously playing true the the teams real life counter parts. SIM isn't about who is good on the sticks but is good with game planning, and knowing your teams and players. Isn't that more fun than jukeing better? Lol

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? Cause I am active, super laid back, fun to play with, and I can do everything the league will require per someone joining. Would love an opportunity to join an established sim league and be here for years to come. So if you are looking for someone not just this year but for madden 30 I will be there!

Miryfa

Prospect
Oh my fault I didn't copy it all let me retry!

Name: Michael Falcone
Xb1: dirtymike2647
Time Zone: eastern (New York)
M-w-f: 10:45am-10pm
T-th: 12:30-2, 6-10
Saturday: 10-7
Sunday: whenever eagles do not play

-I've played madden since 04 the last one I played was 16

-next release

-a couple in 13-14 like 3-4 but commish would leave and it would fail

- Yeah I enjoy writing and talking about my madden team so that seems really fun!

-I do with excel not familiar with the others but am always extremely willing to learn them

-I am kind of confused what your asking me in this question. I thought sim is just when you simulate a game. I will say I read through the rules and agree with them I would love to be in a madden league where we play as legit football as possible!

- I think I would be a good addition because I am very respectful good madden player who can take a loss and play by the rules. I enjoy meeting new people and talking football and building a team that I can play with for years competeting against other people in the league/my division in particular

Miryfa, 23 minutes agoReport

tarnold44

Prospect
Welcome to PX1 Sports, the leader in simulation football!

We are currently taking sign ups for our Madden 17 leagues on PlayStation 4 and Xbox 1. If you have never played in one of our leagues, buckle up. It's a wild ride and one you cannot find anywhere else!

We want your Madden league experience to blow you away. From providing the highest level of sim gameplay, to our consistent approach to organization and structure, we want your Madden league experience to top anything you have been a part of before.

Here is a brief sampling of what you can expect at PX1 Sports:

Great League Content

Each of our leagues require members to post team related content like season previews, drafts recaps, or other team and league related stories. Not everyone gets as in-depth as some of the others do, but we engage members in the league and it creates a fun atmosphere to escape to when you want to talk about football. Our VIP League also has its own Twitter personalities which adds yet another level of immersion for owners in the league.

Straight Sim Gameplay

We are also redefining what it means to be "sim". Our rules go deeper than just punting on 4th down and not running 4 verts over and over. We want our games to look like football on Sunday. Strategy, substitutions, injuries, realistic stats, roster moves and transactions...we take extreme pride in our level of sim gameplay and take it deeper than you've ever experienced before. You will feel like the real life owner of your team with every play on the field and every move off of it.

Community Atmosphere

Lastly, we are here to help. Many of our members and staff create posts and videos on how to get better at the game. We aren’t interested in blowing people out over and over. We believe that the best leagues are the ones in which the most teams are able to compete.

So, are you ready to take your Madden league experience to the next level? Register now to become part of the PX1 Sports family. Then reply to this thread with answers to the questions below (you can copy and paste)!

Are you on PS4 and want to take your Madden sim league experience even further? Click here to check out our VIP League, the #1 Madden league on PS4!

Madden League Application
Must be completed to be considered for a league

Create a Prospect in our Draft

Not sure you have time to commit to a league like ours? Want to see yourself on the field on one of our live broadcasts? Create a prospect and immerse yourself into the story!

Name: Tyler Arnold
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): PS4 T-bone4453
Time Zone: eastern
Typical availability (for games): any night after 10 pm, other times vary during the day around work.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Have played pretty much every madden since Madden 08

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I play it until the offseason of real life football, so around 6-8 months

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Never played in an official league, but have joined many random ones looking for an enjoyable experience. Very competitive so I love playing against other users while also building my team for the future.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? I'm a diehard raiders fan so I'd do whatever I had to do for them if required.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Excel, Photoshop yes the others not so much

What is your definition of sim football? Playing football the way it should be played. No bullshit. Play with integrity and respect so everyone has fun and can build there franchises.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I'm an active player who loves football, loves madden, and I'd like to enjoy a league with others that have the same intentions! Thanks for the consideration

Name:
Daniel Rodriguez
PSN ID/XBOX GT:
XB1 danthonydagreat
Time Zone:
Pacific
Daily (recovering from a knee injury, so I have time)

Madden 17

Play regularly until the next release

I have never played in a league.

I have never been involved in a sports game league, but if it's a requirement, I'm sure I could adapt to meet the requirements.

I have some experience in Photoshop, but am mostly experienced in Illustrator and Lightroom

My definition of sim football is just that--a simulation consisting of realistic football we would experience on Sunday, Monday or Thursday, including injuries, ratings etc.

I dont know if I'll be a good addition to your league. What I do know is that I'm interested in experiencing the game that I love in a new way with other players.

brandon10

Prospect
Brandon Young
PS4
Gamer Tag: brayou
EST
Can play every evening after 5 and anytime on weekends
I have ran madden leagues back in Madden 15 but not in a while. Have been playing since like Madden 98
I use all these programs at the office.

Playing the game without using computer glitches. punt on fourth down, respect your opponent.

I'm only in it for the love of football.

Name: Eric B
PSN ID: GoneFishin615
Typical availability (for games): 6-10PM during the week. 4-11PM on Saturday. Noon until 11PM on Sundays

What was the last Madden game that you played? played every year for the last 10+ years

all year

Have you ever played in a league before?
If so, how many and which ones? Yes, I play in SFDL (OS).

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?
I love playing sim football. Plus I have plenty of time to get games in whenever. Very active, sim player.

Yes, would love to do something like that and one of the reasons I was drawn to this league.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Very experienced with Excel. No experience with the other programs mentioned.

What is your definition of sim football? The biggest factor in my opinion is keep the opponent guessing. If they know what play you are about to run, then you probably aren't playing sim football. Long story short, if you are taking advantage of the A.I. then it is not sim. Look for weaknesses in the opponent, not weaknesses in the gameplay.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I am very impressed with the atmosphere and activity overall within the league. I love the X's and O's of football and want to join a league that replicates that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.