**NEW** Madden 19 League Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yung_ATL_Zone3

Contributor
Name: Dinero Age: 24 System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4 PSN ID: Yung_Atl_Zone3 Time Zone: EST Typical availability (for games): Everyday What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15 How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Always play until the next release. Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes but its always with friends i know on PS4. Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Because im very competitive, i love Madden with a passion,

iTvizzyy

Starter
Name: Tyler
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: iTvizzyy
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): depends on schedule.. work 9-5 some days or 1-9 other days.. depending on that I am either available after 6 pm or after 10 pm.

Name:Joe Urda
System (Xbox One or PS4):ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID:THEGR8ONE187
Time Zone:central
Typical availability (for games):weekends,week days 11am-2pm 12am-2am

What was the last Madden game that you played?madden15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)until next season
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?no
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?I never quit and can offer fierce compition

Dee5197

Prospect
Name: Deante
Xbox GT or PSN ID: baldhead5197
Time Zone: Cst
Typical availability (for games): 7am - 7pm cst

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, 2 MFLOPA and MADDEN LEAGUES
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Im active and I will bring a healthy competitive nature to Px1 Sports.

B

BlackPaw

Name: Deante
Xbox GT or PSN ID: baldhead5197
Time Zone: Cst
Typical availability (for games): 7am - 7pm cst

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, 2 MFLOPA and MADDEN LEAGUES
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Im active and I will bring a healthy competitive nature to Px1 Sports.
I highly recommend him.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Name: Brandon Davis
System (Xbox One or PS4): ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: georgiafan
Time Zone: eastern
Typical availability (for games): from 5:30pm till 11:30pm during week and anytime on weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? madden 12 or 13

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) year round

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? just one in ncaa

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports : I have plenty of time to play games as I have no wife/gf, kids and I leave alone. I have a good work schedule always off at 5 and never have to work weekends. I also have time to check the website while im on my computer at work. I just recently got my ps4 so when madden comes out it will only be the 3rd game I own. It has been a few years since I played madden bc I was always into NCAA more then madden being from SEC country. But now that NCAA is no more I gotta have something to make up for my sports game itch which is about all the games I play. Im also a sim player not into cheese and I've been a member at OS for over a decade.

Vannwolfhawk

Prospect
Name: Jason
System (Xbox One or PS4): have both systems
Xbox GT or PSN ID: vannwolfhawk206
Time Zone: pacific
Typical availability (for games): in fall and winters I'm wide open

What was the last Madden game that you played? 15

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) usually until football season is over

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, I've ran a few leagues in the past. 32 owners. Probably commished 4 or 5 seasons and won super bowl 3x

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a super sim guy. Been playing madden since 1st edition on genesis. I get my games in, am active, do write ups after all games, can take a loss just fine, and I would run a league again but just don't want the responsibility of babysitting 31 other guys. I just want to get my 2-4 games in a week and know I'm going to get a sim and fun experience that's worth my time. I love the chess match between 2 solid sim guys.

All that being said I'm a huge Seahawks fan and it's the only team I run with. Yes even when they were bad. I'm from Seattle and always found it better if team owners were from the city they play with as they are more apt to stick with them. I play like the Seahawks and usually create a real playbook of plays they run Irl.

I look forward to getting to know some guys here and hope it's a league full of guys that we can look forward to having in the league year after year.

Duv49ers

Starter
Steve Duverseau
50 (yes im old!)
PS4
PSN ID - Duv49ers
EST

Typical availability - Madden 16
After work - 7pm thru 10/11 pm

Madden 15
Usually play MAdden for 3-5 months
Never played in a league
I like playing Madden sim (realistic) games. I am extremely fair, dont play any gimmicks.

Thanks

dwood13

Prospect
Name: dan
xbox one
Xbox GT: dwood13
Time Zone: eastern
Typical availability (for games): I work m-f 9-5, so anytime after 7pm- midnight eastern on week nights, and very flexible on weekends.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Last years version

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I play from the day It comes out until April/may usually

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? A few leagues nothing crazy/serious.

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I enjoy the game a lot, I'm easy to get along with and I love competition.

zrobbaseball

Prospect
Name: Zach
Xbox GT or PSN ID: zrobbaseball
Time Zone: CST
Typical availability (for games): Anytime on weekends and after 5 PM CST on weekdays

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until Next Release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I have played in leagues that consist of a few of my friends but none that are set up online.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I am an avid sports fans who loves to play the game like it should be played. I have logged a ton of hours on all madden games and I always seem to get better and better at my craft as I play. I will bring competitive fire to the league and I will hopefully prove to be one of the better players.

doubles87

Prospect
Name: Sumit Sekhri
Xbox GT or PSN ID: doubles87
Time Zone: PST
Typical availability (for games): Evenings 6pm - 11pm

What was the last Madden game that you played? Owned Madden 25 but have played Madden 15 on occasion
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Almost all the way through the next release. Usually 8-9 months.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I haven't played in a league before but I love both the management aspect of Owner Mode and team management of GM Mode.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a big fan of eSports and simulation. I'm in the midst of creating a community / channel for a Simulation wrestling channel for WWE 2K15 and beyond so I have a great appreciation for online leagues.

Ol'ColdToes

Starter
Name: Eric
System: Xbox One
Xbox GT:OlColdToes
Time Zone: MST
Typical availability: After 5pm MST

How long do you typically play Madden for? Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?
I've been playing Madden for at least a decade. I love translating real football strategies to the virtual field. I look forward to joining an active Madden community with innovative ideas and reliable participation. Thanks!

Justb3r3al

Contributor
Name: Brandon
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox one
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Just B3 r3aL
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): M-F 6pm - 10pm

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I play until the next release of madden.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I have been a member of Madden Bomber League on DaddyLeagues website. I joined but I could not remain active because I was adjusting to life as a new father. I have a schedule down now so I can commit myself to joining and being an innovative member of your league.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I am a sim style player who wants to relive NFL sundays with a madden league. I enjoy the community aspect of a league and I would like to bring ideas to the table for making the league better.

5StarTA

Starter
Name: Thomas Adams. xX5StarTAXx

System: Xbox One

Xbox GT: xX5StarTAXx

Time Zone: Eastern

Typical Availability: Work 40 hours a week. When not working, I'm gaming. Lots of free time.

Last Madden I played: Madden 15. Have owned and played every madden since 01.

How long do I play Madden: Always until the next release. Always.

Have you ever played in a league before: With this forum? No. With my real life friends? Yes.

Why should you be considered: Ive been a BIG FISH in a SMALL POND the last 4 years! I'm a SHARK SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS. Looking for some real competition.

Looking forward to raising the Lombardi! ;)

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Created Xbox forum for those that have signed up already. For those that have not, be sure to fill out the app and post it here and we will add you to the list!

adouble31

Prospect
Name:Austin Adams
System (Xbox One or PS4):Xbox one
Xbox GT or PSN ID:Compactatrain31
Time Zone:Eastern
Typical availability (for games):work three times a week. Ton of gaming time

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? only with friends
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Always looking for new competition to improve my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.