Cnote

Starter
Name: Chauncey Landrum
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Madden2k25
Time Zone:EST
Typical availability (for games):
9am -4pm mon-fri allday on the weekends
What was the last Madden game that you played?I've played every madden ,every year..
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)until the next release..
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Just personal off line league with friends ,not any leagues online .I'm looking for and to give great comp..
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? My competitiveness would show and stick out .madden players are more than just players ,we are a family,a nation.no matter where you go madden is normally an ice breaker .I love madden,not just the game,but the way it brings people together.... #MADDENNATION

Last edited:

Knockout511

Starter
Name: Kyle Olson
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox one
Xbox GT or PSN ID: knockout511
Time Zone: cst
Typical availability (for games): 4pm till 12 am

What was the last Madden game that you played? Can't remember the leagues , one was xobl I think
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until the next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Played in many all have faded and died
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Very mature and sim player, won't quit during losses and if I have a problem I'll contract the player rather then cause drama.

Grubskcalb

Prospect
Name: Ankush Sharma
System (Xbox One or PS4): ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Grubskcalb
Time Zone: New York
Typical availability (for games):every night

What was the last Madden game that you played?

Madden 15

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)

Year round until next release.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?

One league, extremeskins league for Madden 12

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?

I am addicted to franchise mode, I play Madden a lot. I think I can be competitive against other players.

Dbogs82

Prospect
Name: Duwan
System: Xbox One
Xbox GT: dbogs82
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): Most weekdays after 6PM to 3AM and most weekends SAT and SUN 9AM to 7PM

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15 mostly MUT
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Whole Season
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Once to long ago to talk about
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I will follow the rules and play regularly.

Name:Russell
System (Xbox One or PS4):XB1
Xbox GT or PSN ID:TJWilla
Time Zone:EST
Typical availability (for games):typically in the am(some afternoons) all day weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played?madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until the next comes out
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? never played an online league
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Because I've been playing madden since 95, and I'm tired of just beating all my friends all day

zbenjamin85

Starter
Name: Zach
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: TheLuigiKid
Time Zone: Mountain
Typical availability (for games): Weekends Open, Weekdays after 7pm EST

What was the last Madden game that you played? Current Madden and Madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until Next Release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, Friend League for 2 years.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I really enjoy madden and want to play in a friendly community to make new friends for playing madden.

millerarm

Prospect
Name: Jon
System: PS4
PSN ID: millerarm
Time Zone: Central
Availibility: Weeknights after 6PM central, Weekends
Current Madden
Until Next Release
Yes, 1 year
I'm dedicated, sim minded, and want to win!
Cheers!

Orignalrhino

Prospect
Name: Robert
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Orignalrhino
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games): 10pm during the week and almost any time on weekend

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Almost till the next year comes out to be honest. Football fanatic
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Never but wanna try it cuz the more u get into a game the better the experience is.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Love to game and have a blast doing it with no bs or drama

Please respond with all information listed in the first post to be considered for a league. Thanks
Name: Carson C
Ps4
PSN: FightingFrackers
Any League
Eastern
Available all the time
Last Madden was 15
I play madden all year long
I've played in one tournament and love the competition
I should be accepted because I'm a competitor who loves to pay football

Last edited:

SlimTHU6910

Prospect
Name: Harold Murphy
System (Xbox One or PS4): xbox one
Xbox GT or PSN ID: SlimTHU6910
Time Zone: Est
Typical availability (for games):I can play a game or two after 3 but before 5 have class to 9 and anytime after 9 is great

What was the last Madden game that you played?madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)until next madden
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a very active person looking to play competition instead of the computer

Name: Joe D
Xbox GT or PSN ID: DluxDonkeypunch
Time Zone: EST.
Typical availability (for games): Most evenings/nights

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the day of release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I love competition, can abide by the rules and generally just want to have fun

Vedder97

Prospect
Vedder97Name:Jerome Avery
System (Xbox One or PS4)ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID:Vedder97
Time Zonepacific
Typical availability (for games):
Mid day or evenings
What was the last Madden game that you played?Madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)All year long
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?No
Why should I be considered for a Madden League? I'm extremely competitive and I love Madden!

Sullysda11

Prospect
Name frank sullivan
System (Xbox One or PS4): ps4
x (PS4) sullysda11
Time Zone: mountain
Typical availability (for games): Monday-Friday 5pm-11pm
Sat-Sun all day!

What was the last Madden game that you played?
- last madden game madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I play madden until the release of the next generation
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I was in madden league a few years ago PTML
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? i play simulation nfl style. I'm very active on the forums and with other owner/ coaches. I just love competing in leagues with player who play fair and simulated football.

TylerDale90

Starter
Name:Tyler Dale
System (Xbox One)
Xbox GT: TylerDale90
Time Zone:Eastern
Typical availability (for games): 5 pm - 3am with the occasional mornings

What was the last Madden game that you played? 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) 3-4 months religiously!
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports. I am a fair player and I would always be able to play my games when they are available. I also would post my preseason goals as a manager with the occasional players that are on the trade block. I will stay active and I will not have a spygate scandal. I play fair and do not run up the score of i have the chance. I haven't been in a league before but I think I would be a good candidate to take the Colts to the Superbowl.... Or whoever lol.

Name:Courtney
PSN ID: Six_tha_God
Time Zone: Est. Std.
Typical availability : Weekdays Before 10am or After 8pm

How long do you typically play Madden for: Until the next release
Have you ever played in a league before? Yes, in the GFL
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm an active sim player, love the game and I've been playing since madden 96.

Benevictus

Prospect
Name: Ben Rinehart
PSN ID: DredPyretRoberts
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability : Weeknights after 5 pm, Weekends all day

How long do you typically play Madden for: Until the next release
Have you ever played in a league before? No
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I have high availability and am an avid Madden sim player, been playing since Madden 2000

spicer1209

Prospect
Name: Justin Robbins
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Spicer1209
Time Zone: PST
Typical availability (for games): After 7pm PST everyday

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Pretty much up until the next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes I have last year in 1 league
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Because I am an active SIM player who will be involved in the league and be more than just a guy who plays his games and thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.