Featured **OFFICIAL** Madden 17 League Signups

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Discussion' started by majesty95, Jul 4, 2015.

1. MikeC3

MikeC3 Prospect

2. MikeC3

MikeC3 Prospect

Name:Mike
    XboxOne
    GT
    Eastcoast
    Madden 15
    Almost every day
    I have been a league before, about 2-5
    I think the league would get better with me i play all my games and i love the game of football

pack1797 and majesty95 like this.
  3. JFortner4

JFortner4 Prospect

Name: Jared
    System (Xbox One or PS4): ps4
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: jfortner4
    Time Zone: PST
    Typical availability (for games): I'm a nurse so I usually only work 3 days a week (mon wed thur)

What was the last Madden game that you played? madden 15
    How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release
    Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I've played in 2 leagues 3-5 years ago
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a dedicated player and I really just want to have fun, so there won't be any drama with me.

majesty95 and pack1797 like this.
  4. Marqharvey

Marqharvey Prospect

Name:Marques Harvey
    System (Xbox One or PS4):Xbox One
    Xbox GT or PSN ID:Sir Quesington
    Time Zone: Eastern
    Typical availability (for games):M-F 10am-12pm 9pm-12am est

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15
    How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)Next Release.
    Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Only with friends (locally)
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I should be considered for Madden leagues because I am a dedicated and passionate Madden player who will abide by the rules and be very competitive with my peers.

majesty95 and pack1797 like this.
  5. Omg_dballer215

Omg_dballer215 Prospect

Daron
    Xbox 1
    Felld baller10
    Eastern standard
    Anytime after 4pm
    Madden 15
    Until the next game
    I've only played in small league with friends no serious leagues
    I fell as though that I can bring a competitive edge to the league.while also respecting the admins and other players.

pack1797 and Marqharvey like this.
  6. Hofinator10

Hofinator10 Contributor

Name: Matt
    System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox 1
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: Hofinator10
    Time Zone: EST
    Typical availability (for games): Weekends all the time. Weekdays after 6. I'm the guy waiting around for midnight advance to play my game right then and there.

What was the last Madden game that you played? I've played madden for 20 years

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I normally stretch it out until the summer if the SIM league is still going on

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes I played in the same Franchise of SIM leagues for the last 5 years (only taking last year off because I couldn't afford the xbox one :( . However, the person that ran that league let some people come and take over his league who beat the CPU 60-3 and preach that everyone needs to be 'sim'...smh

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a great madden gamer who wants to find a new league that goes long into the next calendar year. I am active in forums/chats/everything as I believe that makes the leagues the most fun

7. KeezyTarantino

KeezyTarantino Prospect

Name: Kendoll
    System: Both
    GT/PSN ID: KeezyTarantino/WheelockPrince
    Timezone: Central
    Availability: everyday of the week from 6:40pm-11:00pm
    Last Madden: Madden 15
    How long did you play: Until June
    Have you ever played in a league? If so, how many and which one? Yes I have. 1 called I55
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? First of I am a great gamer who loves to compete. I love the game of football and Madden is always a highlight of the year for me. Just want to have fun playing a little madden. #GOSTEELERS

pack1797 likes this.
  8. Matt1314mc

Matt1314mc Prospect

Name: Matt
    System: PS4
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: Matt1314mc
    Typical availability (for games): any time works for me.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No this would be my first

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Have been playing madden since Madden99

9. bpslm

bpslm Contributor

Name: Brandon
    System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: BPSLM
    Time Zone: est
    Typical availability (for games): anytime after 4 est on weekdays and anytime on weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? madden 15
    How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release
    Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? yes many, TNE, NWO, and a few others
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Very active in forum/chat/ league and easy to schedule, and sim referred by Hofinator

10. coolcalmchillin

coolcalmchillin Prospect

Name: scott
    System (Xbox One or PS4): xbox obe
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: coolcalmchillin
    Time Zone: central
    Typical availability (for games): night

What was the last Madden game that you played? madden15
    How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) next release
    Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? YES. 2 0R 3 a year.
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Im looking to play competitively and make new acquaintances within the madden community.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
    pack1797 likes this.
  11. pack1797

pack1797 All-Star

Need you to answer all the questions, please.

GatorPlayMaker likes this.
  12. coolcalmchillin

coolcalmchillin Prospect

updated

pack1797 likes this.
  13. DaveTheEpicFail

DaveTheEpicFail Prospect

Name: Dave
    System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: davetheepicfail
    Typical availability (for games): Mon-Fri After 8 PM Sat-Sun Any time

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Typically regularly until the football season is over so roughly 6 months and then off and on until next release.
    Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No I have never been in a league before.
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I feel like this could be a great experience to get to know other players and expand my knowledge and skills within Madden and possibly create friendships with respectable rivalries and competition.

14. Blackmeanace504

Blackmeanace504 Prospect

Name: TJ
    System: PS4
    PS4 ID: realsaints
    Time zone: CT
    Availability: evenings M-F; Sat and Sun all day
    Last Madden: 15
    Play year round, until the next one release
    No leagues experience
    Competitive, want to beat the best and be the best, love playing straight up no gimmicks or glitching madden players

15. NaughtyNitemare

NaughtyNitemare Prospect

Name:Brandon
    System PS4
    PSN ID:NaughtyNitemare
    Time Zone:EST
    Typical availability (for games):anytime after 8:30 PM

How long do you typically play Madden for? until the next release.
    Have you ever played in a league before?No
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?I think I would be a great fit cause I've been know to get along with everyone and I'm just like everybody else very competitive but not a sore loser. looking to take madden to another level and I feel like this group can do that for me....

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    pack1797, BlackPaw and majesty95 like this.
  16. DazWatSheSaid

DazWatSheSaid Starter

Name: Bryan Osorio
    System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox One
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: DazWatSheSaid
    Time Zone: PST
    Typical availability (for games): Most every Night

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Untile next release
    Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Have not played in a league before
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I love the concept of treating this as if we are actual coaches in these leagues, I have been looking for madden players who take the sport seriously.

17. Louisville31

Louisville31 Contributor

Name: Antoine
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: Louisville
    Typical availability (for games): Everyday I'm flexible.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the next release.
    Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Several and they all last a long time.
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a competitor, athlete, and gamer. And I have met some really good people playing in the leagues and most importantly it's fun. I love playing to win a championship or to try to rebuild a franchise and make them a contender and seeing how my seasons play out award wise.

18. w4mvp

w4mvp Prospect

Name: Andrew W
    System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox 1
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: w4mvp
    Typical availability (for games): weekday evenings and weekends anytime

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) 4-6 months
    Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, NNFL TNE, a few others I can't remember
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm looking for a new sim league this year because my other league filled up before I decided to join. I am an active, friendly sim player and look forward to playing with some new folks.

majesty95 likes this.
  19. Studley021

Studley021 Starter

Name: Dudley Pope
    System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
    PSN ID: Studley021
    Typical availability (for games): 6pm - 9pm during the weekdays. Weekend very flexible

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15. Played online ranked games and offline Franchise

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Nope

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I enjoy playing Madden online along with the franchise aspects of Madden. Ready for the challenge

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Pretty much off and on till the next release

majesty95 likes this.
  20. XMiamiNativeX

XMiamiNativeX Prospect

Name: Alex
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: XMiamiNativeX
    Typical availability (for games): 3-12 P.M
    The last madden I played was madden 15 for about 10 hours that game was horrible, but the madden I played fully was Madden 25 From start to end.
    I've played in a couple of leagues from M12-M25 the leagues didn't have a website but they're were legit
    I play sim football I play to my team style if the team run the ball alot I'm going to run the ball alot also I'm not going to cheese with the Streaks ''Y Aggressive Catch" plus my availability seems to fit for everyone IMO.