Featured **OFFICIAL** Madden 17 League Signups

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Discussion' started by majesty95, Jul 4, 2015.

1. xAgentLee

xAgentLee Prospect

AARON
    Xbox one
    Gt: xAgent Lee
    Eastern
    Available mostly evenings but mostly flexible
    Last madden game was this morning.
    I play madden all year round
    Me and my buddies forum leagues but they quit
    I think I should be in because I'm very competitive. I played collegiate football at a high level, so I have that winning and competitive mindset. I love playing madden and was looking for a league to have fun in

georgiafan, majesty95 and pack1797 like this.
  2. mycaddy

mycaddy Starter

Name: Andre Scaife
    System Xbox One
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: mycaddy
    Time Zone: EST
    Typical availability (for games): weekdays evening after 5 weekends all day

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15

I typically play at least past February (superbowl in real life) this year Iplayed til May

Have you ever played in a league before? Every year I am in multiple leagues. This year I want to be in 3 that last through at least February. Leagues I am returning to from last year MDFL and Loudmouth sports sim league

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I am a Madden player I play everyday and I am a sim player. My wife and I both play and she is actually very good. You would have your first husband and wife in the same league plus we both are mature sim players that bring experience and great game play

BlackPaw, majesty95 and pack1797 like this.
  3. Bainty24

Bainty24 Prospect

#PS4 BaintyxQwaxTro timezone Eastern age32

4. majesty95

majesty95
    Admin

Please answer all of the questions to be considered. Thanks

5. Croutard

Croutard
    V.I.P.

Name: Chuck
    System (PS4):
    PSN ID: Croutard
    Time Zone: eastern
    Typical availability (for games): As of right now I only work Sundays, but once I get another job (hopefully sooner than later) I'll let everyone know but I'm free almost 24/7 as of right now!

What was the last Madden game that you played? I've owned all of them since 2008, played earlier versions though

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?
    I've played in quite a few. Mostly Facebook leagues, I'm in one league for 16. Future Stars of Madden 16. I had my own league but I rushed it and unfortunately invited someone who got mad after one loss and dumped everyone on the Broncos.. :(

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?
    I'm a casual Madden player who loves to build up on my team.. For the most part I like to keep my team how it is and build through the draft rather than trades.. Not looking to compete on a super-insane hardcore level.. instead of people rubbing in the loss I'm looking for a 'GG' after the match and a few good laughs over something ridiculous that happened on the field lol

I've read all the rules before I even signed up, if that means anything lol

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I play until the next release, there will be some times where I will only come on to play my league games

:start:

majesty95 likes this.
  6. moniqx4

moniqx4 Starter

Name: moniqx4
    System Xbox One
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: moniqx4 (for both systems)
    Time Zone: PST
    Typical availability (for games): evening and all day on weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? 15
    How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) still playing 15 so I guess that is all year round...

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? yes MDFL and loudmouth sports

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? My husband (mycaddy) is in and we both love to play sim style football

majesty95, BlackPaw and georgiafan like this.
  7. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son
    V.I.P.

But who's better?!

8. moniqx4

moniqx4 Starter

lol depends on which one of us you are asking but since you are asking me then...

Croutard, pack1797 and Paytonno1son like this.
  9. mycaddy

mycaddy Starter

She won the last game we played 2 days ago. I have won 90% of the games overall.

10. majesty95

majesty95
    Admin

Oh. This should be good :D

11. pack1797

pack1797 All-Star

I would love to hear the conversation during their games. Or maybe I wouldn't.

12. georgiafan

georgiafan

Will she get to be minny and him the lions in the league where they play twice a year?

13. majesty95

majesty95
    Admin

Unfortunately no. The Vikes are already spoken for.

14. mycaddy

mycaddy Starter

She talks a lot of trash. I dont I am quiet win or lose against her at least not normally but I have to live with her and when she loses against me or anyone else it isnt a good situation for me around the house she will be in a bad mood... But that being said I never let her win I have told her if she ever beats me she earns it...

majesty95 and xAgentLee like this.
  15. moniqx4

moniqx4 Starter

We have a best out of 10 games going right now, I'm up 2 to his 1 win. Whomever, wins that we will call the best between us. I'll keep everyone posted on the outcome.

pack1797 likes this.
  16. mycaddy

mycaddy Starter

17. ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Prospect

Name: Ronny
    System: Xbox One
    Xbox GT: XX ShaDynasty X
    Time Zone: Mountain
    Typical availability (for games): Evenings/Weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? 1Aug15
    How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Next Release
    Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? None
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm looking to expand Madden knowledge. Not a bad player, but I've got a bet with a coworker for 10$ a game this year. Wanna kick his ass.

pack1797 likes this.
  18. mycaddy

mycaddy Starter

I am just curious the $10 bet is this a continous bet where you play him daily and every bet is $10 (that is what it sounds like or something like that) or you bet that you could beat him

majesty95 likes this.
  19. Hisler

Hisler Prospect

Name: Kyle Hisler
    System: Xbox One
    GT: Hisler52
    Timezone: EST
    Availability: Work about 20-25 hour weeks but usually early in the morning, good anytime in the afternoon or night

Last madden game: Ive been playing since the ps1 when i was a kid and started playing year round since madden 11
    How long do you play madden for: I play release to release, I live football all year round.
    Ever played in a league: Ive never played in an online league but have done small 10 person leagues with my friends
    Consideration: My passion for football and actually understand the game of football. Played in high school and follow everything about the sport.

pack1797 and majesty95 like this.
  20. ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Prospect

I'm a Jaguars fan, he's a Chargers fan. So the bet goes like this: Every week we'll play a game using our teams opponents that week. So 16 games me playing as the Jags opponent, him as the Chargers opponent.