**NEW** Madden 19 League Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketcham352

Prospect
Name: John Ketcham
Time Zone: est
Typical availability (for games): between 4-midnight est weekends all day

What was the last Madden game that you played? Connected Franchise ran by Scott ham

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release

What does sim football mean to you? Playing by the league rules.

What interests you about a sim league? Just the fun of the game honestly.

What interests you most about OUR league? That you are about your members

Would you rather win or follow every rule perfectly (if you had to choose one)? Follow every rule

What do you think about breaking records in a sim league? Personally I have broken the sack record because I build my defenses that way

What would you do if you were told you were breaking a rule in game? Ask the commissioner if it was true

How would you respond if you were told you were being suspended for breaking a rule? I would take it like a man

If you were asked to create a team Twitter account and tweet 5-6 times per season and to write a season preview before every season could you do that? Definitely would

Last edited by a moderator:

MLB_History

Prospect
Name: Dashawn Sahr
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games): Every day i work nights from 11pm-7amor 3am-11am etc

What was the last Madden game that you played? 17 played every year

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Release too release

What does sim football mean to you? Means play the game fair and dont cheese by running the same plays or doing stupid trades.... Also dont run the same defense or dont run all over the field with your LB or SS FS... AND HAVE VERY GOOD RULES LIKE SIMULATION FOOTBALL!

What interests you about a sim league? I love the way people dont cheese there ass off and do whatever it takes too win and break multiple rules

What interests you most about OUR league? the way it sounds seem very sim which i love and it seems like yall know hwat yall doing..

Would you rather win or follow every rule perfectly (if you had to choose one)? FOLLOW EVERY RULE!

What do you think about breaking records in a sim league? EHHH if its legit but breaking the Passing TD record is crazy but like breaking the Rush or Pass yards or INT record is legit as long as u aint cheesing.

What would you do if you were told you were breaking a rule in game? I would pause the game and ask what i should do give the ball back or what.

How would you respond if you were told you were being suspended for breaking a rule? I would say is there a way i can appeal if i feel i didnt break it but if i blatantly broke it I would take my sus

If you were asked to create a team Twitter account and tweet 5-6 times per season and to write a season preview before every season could you do that? YES !Love doing this

Welcome to PX1 Sports, the leader in simulation football!

We are currently taking sign ups for our Madden 17 leagues on PlayStation 4. If you have never played in one of our leagues, buckle up. It's a wild ride and one you cannot find anywhere else!

madden-banner-os-jpg.2041

We want your Madden league experience to blow you away. From providing the highest level of sim gameplay, to our consistent approach to organization and structure, we want your Madden league experience to top anything you have been a part of before.

Here is a brief sampling of what you can expect at PX1 Sports:

Great League Content

Each of our leagues require members to post team related content like season previews, drafts recaps, or other team and league related stories. Not everyone gets as in-depth as some of the others do, but we engage members in the league and it creates a fun atmosphereto escape to when you want to talk about football. Our VIP League also has its own Twitter personalities which adds yet another level of immersion for owners in the league.

Straight Sim Gameplay

We are also redefining what it means to be "sim". Our rules go deeper than just punting on 4th down and not running 4 verts over and over. We want our games to look like football on Sunday. Strategy, substitutions, injuries, realistic stats, roster moves and transactions...we take extreme pride in our level of sim gameplay and take it deeper than you've ever experienced before. You will feel like the real life owner of your team with every play on the field and every move off of it.

***NOTE: If you are a MUT, Draft Champions or Online H2H player, our league is probably not for you.

Community Atmosphere

Lastly, we are here to help. Many of our members and staff create posts and videos on how to get better at the game. We aren’t interested in blowing people out over and over. We believe that the best leagues are the ones in which the most teams are able to compete.

So, are you ready to take your Madden league experience to the next level? Register now to become part of the PX1 Sports family. Then reply to this thread with answers to the questions below (you can copy and paste)!

Madden League Application
Must be completed to be considered for a league.
Please copy and paste your response in the reply field below.

Name: Max
Time Zone:central
Typical availability (for games): after 7pm mon- thurs. sat and sun are open

What was the last Madden game that you played? The lastest

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) all year

What does sim football mean to you? Football is life I coach 7th and 8th graders

What interests you about a sim league? No cheese game play

What interests you most about OUR league?
The structure
Would you rather win or follow every rule perfectly (if you had to choose one)? I'll win by the rules

What do you think about breaking records in a sim league? I don't

What would you do if you were told you were breaking a rule in game?adjust

How would you respond if you were told you were being suspended for breaking a rule? If I'm wrong I'll take it

If you were asked to create a team Twitter account and tweet 5-6 times per season and to write a season preview before every season could you do that? Idk

K

kreiger

Name: chad smith
Time Zone: central
Typical availability (for games): after 3 pm central on weekdays during the summer spring and winter

What was the last Madden game that you played? last niight madden 17
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
all year long
What does sim football mean to you?
best game play that mimmicks sundays
What interests you about a sim league?
only way i play
everything. I use to download your ncaa rosters
Would you rather win or follow every rule perfectly (if you had to choose one)?
follow rules to a t
What do you think about breaking records in a sim league?
who cares
What would you do if you were told you were breaking a rule in game?
pause and make sure its right
How would you respond if you were told you were being suspended for breaking a rule?
handle in stride
If you were asked to create a team Twitter account and tweet 5-6 times per season and to write a season preview before every season could you do that? yes

Slim417

Prospect
Name:Cj wallace
Time Zone:est
Typical availability (for games):anytime after 6pm

What was the last Madden game that you played?madden17

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)until next realease

What does sim football mean to you?playing real football . From mixing up playcalling on both sides of the ball playing . Realistic trades

What interests you about a sim league?it takes the cheesy players out of conversation

Looks like a great league to be apart of
Would you rather win or follow every rule perfectly (if you had to choose one)?abide by rules if so then wins will come

What do you think about breaking records in a sim league?if u break a record honestly while running a mixture of plays and using different players than I'm ok with it but if you not then u just abusing the stats

What would you do if you were told you were breaking a rule in game?ask what rule was broken and take my punishment

How would you respond if you were told you were being suspended for breaking a rule?
It's cool as long as it's the same for everybody
If you were asked to create a team Twitter account and tweet 5-6 times per season and to write a season preview before every season could you do that?

Yessir

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Mark
Time Zone: central
Typical availability (for games): pretty much any time beside early A.M.

What was the last Madden game that you played?2017

How long do you typically play Madden for? Couple hours a day

What does sim football mean to you? Honeslty dont know

What interests you about a sim league? Never tried it, something new

What interests you most about OUR league? Dont know yet

Would you rather win or follow every rule perfectly (if you had to choose one)? Rules are rules goitta follow them

What do you think about breaking records in a sim
league? Wins more important

What would you do if you were told you were breaking a rule in game? Ask what rule

How would you respond if you were told you were being suspended for breaking a rule? Ask what rule i brokje

If you were asked to create a team Twitter account and tweet 5-6 times per season and to write a season preview before every season could you do that? Dont use twitter but if needed i would

JKnight81

Prospect
Name: Tim McCoy / J-Knight_81
Time Zone: Central Time (Texas)
Typical availability (for games): Most nights & Weekends. Once the wife & kids are settled down.

What was the last Madden game that you played?
Madden 13 (PS3)

How long do you typically play Madden for(a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
Played Madden 17 since maybe October 2016. Used to only play alone on franchise on Madden 13 or older.

Sim is supposed to reflect what we would see (or do) in real life. It's not realistic to see everything that's being done in-game. I have never been so disappointed with what I've been seeing over the past release. Sim is doing what you can in minimal ways to strategically win in the game.

Mainly strategy and building. I like to do more with less if possible. Over time the pieces you put in place should make a difference. It's honestly been the best part of being in a league for me. Especially since I can't seem to overcome the challenges of how others play the game.

I'm looking for a group of people that have respect for others and are not just out to exploit the AI in the game. From what I've heard on video conferences recently, this league appears to be the way to go.

Of course I would like to win. With my record that's clearly not been the case ( lol ) and I've not been in many situations as to where I'd even have the chance to break a rule. But I do follow the rules and don't intend to break them. Extensive rules such as yours will be more challenging to remember than to uphold. But I'm up for the task if given the opportunity.

Breaking records should be a challenge, not a mission. After all, the records have been laid before us by real players and with a lot of work. Example: I Usered RE C. Campbell in season 1 of a league that was destroyed by the Commish suddenly. (3 1/2 seasons wasted.) I haven't been much good at usering LB's. I tied the Season Record of 22 sacks with Campbell but still finished the season 5-11. For someone with so little skill at the time this shouldn't have been accomplished.

If it were rushing too much or obtaining too many yards I would switch up what I'm doing or swap the players out for backups. I've had a lot of respect for some of those who would take the time to do so on my behalf in the past.

Completely understanding. My breaking a rule honestly wouldn't be intentional. Generally I'd go for it 4th & short when down in the 4th and attemp to gain whatever XP I could at the last moments. I think not running out the clock in that situation could be one of the worst things I've done. The only reason I've done it is because I'm not really good enough to earn a lot of XP and have trouble completing goals.

If you were asked to create a team Twitter account and tweet 5-6 times per season and to write a season preview before every season could you do that?
Absolutely. I don't have a Twitter account but I do enjoy writing and coming up with things to put down. It could make things more interesting in the league to do so.

wyrmreaver

All-Star
Name: Neal
Time Zone: Pacific
Typical availability (for games): I'd prefer to play my games between 1pm and 7pm PST M-F but can probably make a window work outside that it I really needed to or just take an L if my schedule was full.

What was the last Madden game that you played?
Madden 17 on xbox one, but i'd consider getting a playstation to play over here.

How long do you typically play Madden for(a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
Last year was the first time I didn't run the whole cycle in Madden or NCAA, the break was nice, but I like to play in a league that runs until summer if I'm able

Strategy, playcalling, etc are based on real world principles. Additionally, and maybe more importantly, any shortcomings in the game aren't exploited.

I'm torn. Leagues with no rules are terrible. I played in and ran sim leagues for years and had a blast but then the last two releases i experienced leagues with way too much drama. I'd say I want to play in a league where guys are playing sim, but not in an environment where I felt like some guys where going to freak out every time one of their opponents ran 2 toss plays on the same drive. I don't have time for that kind of drama in my life, but I am happy to follow the rules lol.

Despite a messy breakup last year I like Mike, especially when he is able to relax and have fun :)
You guys have built a nice site and a good league, I hope I can help make it even better for you guys.

"every rule perfectly" is a strange way of saying it. I'd say I want to win by a combination of my stick skills and my strategy with a little luck, not by some cheese. I also can take an L. Like most folks I don't like to lose, but I'm not the guy who quits the league if he has a losing record.

I think that in most leagues some of it is to be expected, this is after all, escapism. With that being said, I'm opposed to guys breaking a record because they refuse to mix up playcalling or spread the ball around or because they keep their starters in during blowouts. Some of the responsibility here goes to the game itself, sliders, quarter length and so on as well, you have to find a balance that mostly works.

I think this depends a little on the situation. If I was told, you cant go for it on 4th down in the first half and that was just a rule I wasn't aware of for some reason or I wasnt paying enough attention to down and distance or whatever, then i'd apologize, take a delay of game or a TO and punt. If someone started saying something like, "you pass to the middle of the field too much" it's different, especially if their defensive strategy or the matchups are taking away my ability to go to the outside. I think you have to have a balance and the hallmark of any good league is an environment where guys respect and hopefully like each other. If I'm losing to a guy I like I'm generally not going to whine and complain and If i play in a league where guys are constantly whining and complaining about each other I'm not going to be happy.

I think if the rules and the penalties are all clear then as much as i might not like it, i'd take my lumps and move on. If the rules are grey and some guys get warnings while others get suspensions then I would be frustrated with how the league was being run.

Yes. I'm not a twitter guy in general, but I could figure it out if I were in the VIP league or if it was a league requirement. As far as previews and stuff go, I like doing that stuff, so that's easy for me.

knwilliams86

Prospect
Name:Kevin Williams
Time Zone:eastern
Typical availability (for games): any time after 6 on weekdays and usually totally free in weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 2017

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) As long at the league that I am in lasts, then I usually just do training and other stuff. Not into MUT

What does sim football mean to you? Anything that suggests the feel of a real NFL game and how it is played from a coaching standpoint.

What interests you about a sim league? I am looking for the ability to be In a league that will not reward people who find glitches and greifs in a game.

What interests you most about OUR league? I was refers by somone who enjoys the league and has the same mind set as me in terms of what he is looking for in a league.

Would you rather win or follow every rule perfectly (if you had to choose one)? Absolutely follow the rules. I would expect the same thing out of an opponent.

What do you think about breaking records in a sim league? It can be done, but it should be a difficult task. No reason there should be a wr career td's in a season or a defense player with 35+ interceptions.

What would you do if you were told you were breaking a rule in game? Acknowledge it and fix it.

How would you respond if you were told you were being suspended for breaking a rule? I would assume that I have been warned and had the rules explained and accept my suspension.

If you were asked to create a team Twitter account and tweet 5-6 times per season and to write a season preview before every season could you do that? Absolutely!

UpncomingQ

Prospect
Name:Quinton
Time Zone:eastern
Typical availability (for games):415 to 815 Monday through Friday Saturday and Sunday pretty much all day

What was the last Madden game that you played?17

How long do you typically play Madden for(a month, 2-3 months,until the next release?)next release

What does sim football mean to you? Play how we see it on Sunday. No lobby ball. Switch up plays and formations, I like run pass ratio, 4th down rules

What interests you about a sim league? To me the more sim the more realistic it is

What interests you most about OUR league? I read u guys do play by play commentary, that's nice

Would you rather win or follow every rule perfectly (if you had to choose one)? Follow the rules, I can take a loss, I just learn from it and move on

What do you think about breaking records in a sim league? Not important to me

What would you do if you were told you were breaking a rule in game? Verify it by asking a admin and if it's true I won't do it again

How would you respond if you were told you were being suspended for breaking a rule? Take my punishment

If you were asked to create a team Twitter account and tweet 5-6 times per season and to write a season preview before every season could you do that, yes no problem

Dawgpound322

Prospect
Madden League Application
Must be completed to be considered for a league.
Please copy and paste your response in the reply field below.

Name: Nick G
Time Zone:EST
Typical availability (for games): 6-11 EST M-F anytime Sat or Sunday

What was the last Madden game that you played? Last night in a league game

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I play release to release, I also play only Madden 90% of the year.

What does sim football mean to you? What happens on Sunday with the exception of when it takes advantage of the AI of the release.

There is so much to this question but the simple answer is a league that on any given "Sunday" any team can W. I play a NFL like style and believe in Sim to the fullest.

Activity & Maturity I see when I come across posts or content. I also love how the rules are structured.

If I can't Win within the rules it what's the point? Cheating to win does not give me satisfaction. I'd personally rather lose vs running Verts or same route every game.

I personally can't stand guys who take advantage of the AI and are ok with shattering all these records. If it happens within the sim play so be it but a major record should NOT be broken weekly.

Understand what I did wrong and correct it. I am a big believer in structure and rules for CFM.

First I would ask what they think I could have done to be within rules if I didn't understand why. Then I would take whatever was handed down because if I did break the rules I deserve disapline

I already do that today in my current league so yes I could.

visionz813

Starter
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): M-F after 8:30pm, weekends nights and whenever I can schedule a game.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 17

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)

I usually play until next release.

Sim football to me is not only playing like games are played on Sundays but also not abusing video game exploits or calling the same plays to win games.

True sim leagues require intelligence and game planning. I was in Px1 before and there is no league like it.

It is truly the only legitimate sim league I've encountered. Most sim leagues allow things that do not fly here. Whether it be stat padding, playbook exploits, or inactivity.

I'd rather follow the rules.

I'd say it depends on the record. I'd also say individual game record probably shouldn't be broken.

I'd fix the issue by not doing it. That is also a big part of why games are streamed.

Well the old me responded poorly. However, the more mature me would accept the consequences and use the time to avoid repeat violations.

I'd love to do this.

Lahawk1992

Prospect
Name: Trey Gordon

Time Zone: Eastern

Typical availability (for games): I work different hours but usually 8-12 am or 6pm-1/2am

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 17

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release

What does sim football mean to you? Trying to replicate the best we can what we see in the NFL on Sunday, Monday, Thursday. That includes player progression off-season schedules and of course gameplay

What interests you about a sim league? Being able to feel like I'm actually playing in order for the NFL, I played one year of college ball and have loved football my entire life, I like to find a where I can play the game how is meant to be played

What interests you most about OUR league? The organization, and possible rules that will make competition fierce

Would you rather win or follow every rule perfectly (if you had to choose one)? I always follow the rules perfectly, and intent on finding leagues that have similar rules so there is no question whether or not I am following those rules in every league

What do you think about breaking records in a sim league? I don't like it

What would you do if you were told you were breaking a rule in game? I would adjust my gameplay accordingly

How would you respond if you were told you were being suspended for breaking a rule? I would understand, I have ran my own league before and I would never argue with having to sit out if I broke a rule accidentally or purposely

Of course, I would love to have full immersion into any league that I'm in

Name:
IPODPRINCECHRIS
Time Zone:
Eastern (ex. New York)
What is the most recent version of Madden that you have played:
Madden 17
How long do you typically play Madden for (a few months, during football season, year round):
Year round
What does sim football mean to you:
Better competition, Realistic gameplay, Ability to rebuild team over multiple years.
What interests you in joining a sim league:
Realistic stats and gameplay and the ability to play in multiple years in the Madden cycle.
What interests you about joining OUR league:
Best of the best ( Competition ) Become a better player of the game
Would you rather win for follow every rule perfectly:
No, I believe that winning against an opponent without cheating or exploiting the CPU is only the right way to win. Got to put in the work.
What is your opinion on breaking records in a sim league:
Its not a goal for me to do. I want to just work my way up via Draft and Free Agency and win the Super Bowlas my goal for the league.
How often do you run routes like outs, curls and comebacks:
Probably Less than 20% of my Passing Attempts
What would you do if you were told you broke a rule after a game had been played:
I would talk with the accuser and commissioners of the league to sort out the issue at hand.
How would you respond if you were suspended for breaking a rule:
I would try to prove my innocence, if that doesn't work I'll accept the punishment if I knew what I did was wrong.
Could you create a team Twitter account and tweet 5-6 times per season about your team:
Maybe I'd try my best to make good content.
Would you like to create team content like season previews, team articles, etc:
I would but I don't have the right equipment to do so

Name:
Eric Blankendaal
Time Zone:
Central (ex. Chicago)
How long do you typically play Madden for (a few months, during football season, year round):
I typically quit around April-May
Playing football the way it was meant to be played. Obtain wins by outsmarting your opponent, not by outsmarting the game and using flaws to your advantage.
I am sick and tired of playing against the cheese in the lobby
Seems to be very organized and active. I am very organized in all aspects of life and take Madden wayyyy to seriously.
If I win, I want it to be very clear and decisive. Nothing bothers me more than winning while being called out for cheese
Warning then boot.
I tend to mix up route combos evenly. My goal every game is to keep the defense on their toes and make sure they have no idea what is coming next
What would you do if you were told you broke a rule after a game had been played:
Go back and look at the twitch. I've been called out before and didn't agree whatsoever. I went back to look at film and sure enough I did break a rule (ran backwards for a split second on a screen pass). I apologized and made sure it never happened again.
If it were for a just cause then I would take it in stride.
Could you create a team Twitter account and tweet 5-6 times per season about your team:
Yes
Yes that would be awesome!

CoachStud

Prospect
Name:
Matt
Time Zone:
Eastern (ex. New York)
Year round
What you see on Sunday
The realism
Actuve, long tenured
Follow rules
Automatic removal
15%
If ask which one and then reform game play to make sure it didn't happen again
I'd be pissed at myself
Yes
Yes

aSizzle52

Starter
Will there be an attempt at an XB1 league this year? I hated when the last one disbanded last year. I'm thinking about grabbing a PS4 either way though. Just curious.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Will there be an attempt at an XB1 league this year? I hated when the last one disbanded last year. I'm thinking about grabbing a PS4 either way though. Just curious.

No Xbox leagues this year. Will do something else for Xbox though

Status
Not open for further replies.