Featured **OFFICIAL** Madden 17 League Signups

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Discussion' started by majesty95, Jul 4, 2015.

1. bmccoy1410

bmccoy1410 Prospect

Name: Brian McCoy
    Time Zone: Eastern
    Typical availability (for games): Weekdays after 7pm

What was the last Madden game that you played?
    Madden 17 (first game Madden 05)

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Year round

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?
    Madden 16 league (1 season)

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?
    Possibly, depends on time commitment

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?
    Yes, Print Ed certification. Currently no Access to Adobe products because of price (Negotiable). Inexperienced in After Effects

What is your definition of sim football?
    8 (or more) minute quarters, All-Madden, freedom to make coaching decisions. But, adjusted sliders to make it difficult to steer away from sim play

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues?
    I am a graphic design/studio production student who is intersted in an active Madden league who could possibly help your brand

2. Billsmafia_914

Billsmafia_914 Prospect

Name: john c
    Ps4
    Billsmafia_914
    Time Zone: mountain
    Typical availability (for games): anyday after 1700 est

What was the last Madden game that you played? 2017

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
    Until the new release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes and it was on xbox one

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Probably

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Some

What is your definition of sim football? Entertaining, realistic, fun

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? Im a competitve gamer and i take madden seriously

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  3. majesty95

majesty95
    Admin

We're not considering your application at this time. Thanks

4. majesty95

majesty95
    Admin

We're not considering your application at this time. Thanks

5. chef_boyardi15

chef_boyardi15 Prospect

Name:Marcus Walker
    system: ps4 (chef_boyardi15 - psn)
    Time Zone: eastern
    Typical availability (for games): nights

What was the last Madden game that you played?17, 16, 25

How long do you typically playMadden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release

What does sim football mean to you? no spamming plays and just grind it out football like a chess match

What interests you about a sim league? that i get to play against serious and casual player's

What interests you most about OUR league? ive heard that this one is a good one to get in to

Would you rather win or follow every rule perfectly (if you had to choose one)? follow every rule

What do you think about breaking records in a sim league? if it happens ill be happy but im looking for the experience

What would you do if you were told you were breaking a rule in game? apologize promptly and acknowledge the consequenses

How would you respond if you were told you were being suspended for breaking a rule? i would understand and take the punishment

If you were asked to create a team Twitter account and tweet 5-6 times per season and to write a season preview before every season could you do that? yes i would be able to do that

Tsmith2211 and majesty95 like this.
  6. bowserdestroyer

bowserdestroyer Prospect

Name: Chad Smith
    Time Zone:central
    Typical availability (for games): after 3:30 pm cst

What was the last Madden game that you played? present

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) next release

What does sim football mean to you? mixing up pass vs run man vs zone, authentic to NFL

What interests you about a sim league?
    everything

What interests you most about OUR league?
    everything

Would you rather win or follow every rule perfectly (if you had to choose one)?
    follow rules perfect

What do you think about breaking records in a sim league?
    eh... its okay records meant to be broken

What would you do if you were told you were breaking a rule in game?
    correct it asap

How would you respond if you were told you were being suspended for breaking a rule?
    take it and go

If you were asked to create a team Twitter account and tweet 5-6 times per season and to write a season preview before every season could you do that?
    Yes, If need be.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2017
  7. Qbdiego3

Qbdiego3 Prospect

Name: Diego
    Time Zone: eastern
    Typical availability (for games): everyday mostly

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 17

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
    I play madden the whole year till the next game

What does sim football mean to you?
    A lot it's my preferred way to play
    What interests you about a sim league?
    Organized , fun and no bs
    What interests you most about OUR league?
    Looks like a great fun league that I would love to part of
    Would you rather win or follow every rule perfectly (if you had to choose one)? Follow every rule perfectly because if you win breaking the rules that's not fair

What do you think about breaking records in a sim league?
    Not about individual stats, just bout that action
    What would you do if you were told you were breaking a rule in game? If I broke the rule I would do what I have to do next to continue game or take my punishment

How would you respond if you were told you were being suspended for breaking a rule?
    I'm very understanding and cooperative
    If you were asked to create a team Twitter account and tweet 5-6 times per season and to write a season preview before every season could you do that? Yes ! That's awesom I would be down too.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017