**NEW** Madden 19 League Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeRay_Ray

Prospect
Name: Tommy McManus
Time Zone: Eastern standard time
Typical availability (for games): Im a college student so my schedule changes a lot with school and baseball. I am typically free weeknights around 8-11 and sundays before 12. It all really depends on the week.

What was the last Madden game that you played: I've played every madden since madden 04 ( shout out to Mike Vick).

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
I usually play until next release, gets a little light in the summer due to MLB but I still play.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I've played in leagues with my friends before but its never realistic because they are all idiots.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?
Yes I do it for my offline franchise ( Ravens )

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? I have experience with excel and a little bit with photoshop and a lot with ArcMaps but that not really relevant.

What is your definition of sim football?
NFL: Video Game Edition

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues?
I feel as though I would be a fantastic edition to this league. My family has had Ravens season tickets since 2003 and I have loved football as long as I can remember even though baseball is my primary love. I feel like I would fit well with this group of enthusiasts who have gone above and beyond for sim style madden. I also have experience with Madden where it isn't realistic and its frankly just quite annoying. I understand how Madden works and have an understanding of how football works and would be able to bring another element to this already dedicate league.

Ryan25

Prospect
Psn- dunbarnation25
Ryan- I would be a good fit cause I like interacting with others and I always play me games.
Eastern Time Zone
Madden 17- I have played in one league before with friend but nothing serious
Till the next game comes out
Yes I do enjoy writing articles about teams/players
No
Weekdays after 3 and weekends vary due to sporting events but I always find time to get on
A video game with a realistic feel

Name: Noah Pontzer
Timezone: Eastern
Availability: Weekends and Weekdays after 5pm
I have played every Madden since Madden 02
I play Madden all year around nonstop.
I have played in a couple franchise leagues with friends, but never anything serious.
I could write stories for my team and even maybe use ingame screenshots on a regular basis.
I am certified in Excel, Powerpoint, and Photoshop.
Sim football is not what Madden has become with the agressive catch or strafe catch. It is like all pro 2k8 or nfl 2k5. Those are real sim games.
I could be of great value in a league as I have played the game for many years and know how to win. I am really competitive and would have fun playing people with my own franchise not on madden ultimate team.

Aford520

Prospect
Name: Austin Ford
Time Zone: CST
Typical Availability: Sunday through Tuesday
Last madden game? This years
How long do you play? Usually play until it gets boring but that takes till next years lol
I have played in one league Wasn't under this but under a YouTube review LaGamer
I love making stuff up I have even been know to sit at home and make crap up for it when I'm not streaming
I don't got many experience with the Programs but I can make Thumbnails sim football is a flea give where I make the team and let computer test it out
I think I could be good cause I go through a lot of processes in moves on FA I look at schemes Age would this particulars team target a player like it same on trades i don't go for the 99 overalls I look at it like this someone young is untouchable unless they got 2 then try to acquire one if they're an all star unless under free will they walk away they are untouchable if you are mid aged 20 and still never Panned out I might try you out
Please Consider Me Thanks

seanrivera5

Prospect
Name: Sean Rivera
Time Zone: CST
Typical availability (for games): Weekends any time, week days after 6 pm

What was the last Madden game that you played?
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?
No
Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?
Possibly
Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?
No
The most realistic style of madden that simulates NFL play
I'd be very committed and I enjoy doing franchises by myself so I'd know what I'm doing

D2BB

Prospect
PSN Dallen1738
Time Zone: eastern
Availability: after 3pm most of the time
last madden i played was 17
I usually play madden year round
I have played in a couple leagues
I do think it is interesting to create stories and I think I could do it on a regular basis
I have a little experience
I think sim football is a game that tries to be as much like real football as possible
I think I would make a good addition because I am really passionate about football and have a good head for the game

Coolzero420

Prospect
Name: Jayden
Time Zone: Eastern time
Typical availability (for games): Monday to Saturdays from 1pm Est

madden 16

Until the next release

none, want to expand my madden experience
yes
Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?
no
playing football like watching football on a Sunday
want to expand my madden experience

Name:Matthew Argueta
PSN ID: pawnshopdude34
System: PS4
Time Zone:Central
Typical availability (for games):Any day of week

Madden 17
Daily
No
Yes
No
A good experience to rebuild a football team in your eyes
I love Madden and Football and i have the skill and passion to rebuild teams to make them better

Jonezie1803

Prospect
Name- Luke Jones
Age- 16
Time Zone- GMT/BST
Availability- Weeknights from 5pm (8:30pm Wednesday) and Afternoons for Weekend

My last madden game- Madden 17, player franchise at QB
How long I play madden for- usually until next release
Played in a league before- No
How I feel about writing reports about my team- I'm open to the idea, not much experience with it
Programs I have experience with- Excel and Word
Definition of sim football- me personally that means you simulate the game or you play it as close to real life as possible
Why should I be considered- I am a competitive person and want to improve my madden ability and am starting to find All-Madden less challenging so want to test myself and have no problem losing a lot early if it means I can improve in the future.

tooeasy

Prospect
Name: Julian Brown
PSN : MMG_Julian
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): Everyday after 3:00 pm besides Tuesday & Thursday

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 17

I play madden up until it's another madden releases

Every year I join the same two leagues for the last 4 maddens . Had to cut down this year cause of work but now can manage both a job and madden.

In the leagues I was in we used an app called groupme where I would write league stories called " Police Alert" just saying what was news was going around the league behind the scenes with owners.

I can work basic excel . No experience with the rest.

I would say "Real Football" . No cheese or bs. Everyone has an even playing field and truly enjoys playing a real NFL game.

Even though I'm only 17 I've been in maddens leagues for awhile. Never have been kicked or banned by a commish or ever ruined a league. My experience in sim leagues is what helps me standout.

Antp1205

Prospect
Anthony Piccinno
US East
After 5 on weekdays and all weekends.

Madden 17.

Until the next release.

Just solo leagues.

I've always thought about being a commentator or sports reporter so probably.

I have a lot of experience with excel and photoshop.

My definition of sim football is to create a realistic situation in how the league could eventually turn out.

When I do single player leagues, I always get tired of playing against the CPU every game. Even though the leagues I have played in have been single player, I still try and keep my team realistic. For example I don't trade all of my draft picks for Khalil Mack. Also, when I occasionally play MUT, I hate when people run corner routes every play. While it may not look like I have much time to play games and write articles about my team, I can get it done.

ManateeGuy

Prospect
Name: Jacob
Typical availability (for games): I am almost always available.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 17

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the next release.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Yes

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? No

What is your definition of sim football? True to the real NFL.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I believe I am a good player and care a lot about realism.

ABDMG_40

Prospect
Name: Dorian Larue
Time Zone:eastern time
Typical availability (for games):always

What was the last Madden game that you played?madden 17

Always
Homemade league
Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?no

No
Not sure
Because my talent and I coach real football I love football and I know I won't be beat

Triixx

Prospect
Name:Ethan Turner
Availability: Weekends
Last Madden Game Played: Madden 17
How long I typically play: Year Round
Ever Been in a League:No
Reports and Stories: Yes
Experienced with any programs: Not all of them
Sim League is a league that you play with other players to make madden realistic as possible
Good Addition? Yea, I'm just doing this to have fun and make my Madden Games realistic as possible

Name: Matt Picard
PSN: mattpic23
Typical availability (for games): from 3:30 p.m to 8:00 p.m (depending on minor hockey schedule)

What was the last Madden game that you played?: Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?): until 1 month after the Super Bowl

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?: No, only offline

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league:? Could you do this consistently if required?: I enjoy creating stories, I would have to by the time to do this consistently

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?: No, but some experience in Excel

What is your definition of sim football?: realistic gameplay

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues?: I would be a good addition because I have a lot of experience in Madden franchise and I follow a lot of the realistic factors

BMC005

Prospect
Name: Brendan McCormick
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): Anytime after 7 PM
Username: BMC005

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Usually play it until from it comes out until the new Madden is released.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I have never played in league before.

I can write stories and reports needed.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? -I have experience with Excel but none of the other programs.

What is your definition of sim football?- Realistic

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues?- I would be a good addition to have to be competitive with others but friendly at the same time and this would expand my madden knowledge.

kofee

Prospect
Name: Kolby
Time Zone:EST
Typical availability (for games): 6-10 p.m.
PSN: Kofee
email: kolby.kilhart@yahoo.com

What was the last Madden game that you played?16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) release to release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, I have played in leagues with friends before.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? I love to write stories/reports to add entertainment to the league. I enjoy doing player interviews after each game as well. It adds a little extra fun to the league.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? I am comfortable with all of these programs.

What is your definition of sim football? Play the way that you see it on tv.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I would be a good addition to one of your leagues because I mature and looking to have fun by playing the game the right way and meet new people.

Name: Rico McClain
PSN: thegreatest013
Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Typical availability (for games):
Week days 8am-5pm and weekend I'm available

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden17

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) 5-6 months

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes but I don't remember the name of it.

Yes I would love to and yes

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? No

What is your definition of sim football? Building a team to win without playing much. Also Real Football

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I would be great because I'm always chatting and I love Madden and Football.

Last edited:

AngelSuarez

Prospect
Name: Angel Suarez
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: SuarezAngel25
Typical availability (for games): Most nights.

- I play every madden every season.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) The whole season.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No i have not.

Stories? Sure that sounds like a lot of fun. I used to do things like that with my friends.

Definition of sim football? My definition of sim football is to play realistic and to also treat your opponent with respect.

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I like Madden and I like to have fun, and im available a lot, i would be a good addition.

Last edited:

AfroBomaye

Prospect
Name: AfroBomaye
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): Evenings

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 17 lol

I usually play till the next release if I am in a league.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, I have played and tries out a few leagues. I was only in 1 orginally...

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Yes, I would love to create content for me my team.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Yes I have lil experience and looking to gain more.

What is your definition of sim football? My definition of sim football is what would the irl team do...

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? Yes, I would... I think I possess that type of talent or maybe I don't... I guess you would be the judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.